Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks a bit short in the shaft to me. No real reach to it, which means less force can be delivered as well.

That aside though, it looks fucking badass. The blade-end would punch through any platemail in existence if it had a longer shaft but even as is, it will punch through most armour plate I would think as long as you are strong enough to swing it hard enough.

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
It looks a bit short in the shaft to me. No real reach to it, which means less force can be delivered as well.
As for force delivered, well.... There's little made of bone, meat, or wood that it could possibly run up against, which wouldn't be outright snapped or cleanly square-punched, with enough energy to make my hands ache.

And yes, I tested it on meat; a solid pork shoulder & hock that was headed to the dogs. And it was..... ugly.

United Cutlery makes a full-length version that's a cross between a warhammer & entry-tool.

That aside though, it looks fucking badass. The blade-end would punch through any platemail in existence if it had a longer shaft but even as is, it will punch through most armour plate I would think as long as you are strong enough to swing it hard enough.
I also have the matching tactical tomahawk.

UC2765.JPG

Used both (along judicious use of high-velocity kinetic kill pills), to take apart an old Crown Vic, pretty much down to the frame & running gear. Just to see if it could be done.

The spike also punches clean through ceramic/composite trauma plates, and the only old K-pot I had worth testing.

As for actually using them, tactically...

Both are outstanding for throwing, the tomahawk especially. The warhammer requires more of a howitzer-type trajectory; really putting heat into the throw will cause it to impact shaft-end first, almost 100% of the time. Which is the opposite of the M48 tomahawk, really. Softballing the 'hawk invariably results in a bounce or outright miss.

That particular tomahawk can be just as nasty to me, as anything else. The beard tip drops a little too far for my liking, making a tighter grip & trapping kinda sketchy. However, all that extra edge & light weight means it's primarily something I keep in my weak hand; I'm much better with a k-bar (or a pistol) on the strong side (old shoulder injury).

Still, I'd much prefer an AK or A2 model w/ bayonet. Come within reach of me with either of those, and being stuck is only the appetizer to a bounty of pain & blood.

Anyways, both axe & hammer were easily worth the $40, and the hammer alone has earned it's keep rebuilding our garden's split-rock borders.

Last edited:

Pikonic

Now catchable in Pokémon GO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1209095
I bought a water fountain for my cat. He’s getting up there in years and running water is more appealing to cats so they drink more and can help prevent kidney problems, a common health issue in older cats.
I decided to get the big 2.5 gal one just in case the dog likes it too.
The dog loves it.
Cat is still drinking from old bowl.
Update: It took two weeks of sitting the cat by the bowl, giving positive affirmation when he sniffed it, and moving the original bowl to somewhere else, but the cat has finally begun drinking from the fountain.
FB867380-A47E-41B1-9038-BAE412C028D0.jpeg

Liber Pater

Haha racecar go VROOM
kiwifarms.net
A cheap tactical knife (12.7 in boot knife, serrated spear-point tip) and weighted knuckle gloves. At least that's what's arrived.
I also have a lot of shit held up in the mail due to international shipping delays. There's stuff I've ordered in early March/late February that still hasn't arrived.

Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As for force delivered, well.... There's little made of bone, meat, or wood that it could possibly run up against, which wouldn't be outright snapped or cleanly square-punched, with enough energy to make my hands ache.

And yes, I tested it on meat; a solid pork shoulder & hock that was headed to the dogs. And it was..... ugly.

United Cutlery makes a full-length version that's a cross between a warhammer & entry-tool.

I also have the matching tactical tomahawk.

View attachment 1227008

Used both (along judicious use of high-velocity kinetic kill pills), to take apart an old Crown Vic, pretty much down to the frame & running gear. Just to see if it could be done.

The spike also punches clean through ceramic/composite trauma plates, and the only old K-pot I had worth testing.

As for actually using them, tactically...

Both are outstanding for throwing, the tomahawk especially. The warhammer requires more of a howitzer-type trajectory; really putting heat into the throw will cause it to impact shaft-end first, almost 100% of the time. Which is the opposite of the M48 tomahawk, really. Softballing the 'hawk invariably results in a bounce or outright miss.

That particular tomahawk can be just as nasty to me, as anything else. The beard tip drops a little too far for my liking, making a tighter grip & trapping kinda sketchy. However, all that extra edge & light weight means it's primarily something I keep in my weak hand; I'm much better with a k-bar (or a pistol) on the strong side (old shoulder injury).

Still, I'd much prefer an AK or A2 model w/ bayonet. Come within reach of me with either of those, and being stuck is only the appetizer to a bounty of pain & blood.

Anyways, both axe & hammer were easily worth the $40, and the hammer alone has earned it's keep rebuilding our garden's split-rock borders.
I have 2 friends that are former Green Berets and one who's a retired Force Recon Marine, all 3 have hyper expensive tactical tomahawks they just use to split wood and look cool when we go shooting

• Feels
Reactions: Pocket Dragoon

Pocket Dragoon

For one-tenth a soul, or a sexual favor.
kiwifarms.net
Update: It took two weeks of sitting the cat by the bowl, giving positive affirmation when he sniffed it, and moving the original bowl to somewhere else, but the cat has finally begun drinking from the fountain.
View attachment 1227870
Different brand, but all 7 of our cats immediately abandoned the water bowl (which they usually ignored in favor of puddles anyways), and took to the fountain.

And when it burned out after about 3 months, they refused to drink out of anything except running taps or rainwater coming off the house.

So I went and got a little fishtank water jet, suctioned it to the side of their water trough, and boom, water fountain. Cost $10 I think.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Honky and proud
kiwifarms.net
I bought a couple more outfits for Dead or Alive 6, mainly Marie Rose because I like them skinny bitches.
I found a ethot that looks like her irl and hope she cosplays her soon.
Not giving her any money, though, she's giving that shit away for free on tiktok

• TMI
Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
Eric Bischoff's book, "Controversy Creates Cash."

I'm running out of shit to do.

Tags
None