Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

I Love Beef

Bell peppers and bee- HEY WAIT A SEC WHERE'S THE B
kiwifarms.net
A legitimate antique katana, which has been reinforced with my all nighter studies of Japanese swords. Only neckbeards, pony fuckers, and dysphoric Japan worshipers buy live blades made from China or cheap rat tail tang pieces. But hey, what do I know? Guess all of that study on Bushido and moral becoming of a warrior is useless against "serious study of the blade" and all of that other junk food gut and silk screen shirt posing glory.

Good on everyone who has bought weapons.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A legitimate antique katana, which has been reinforced with my all nighter studies of Japanese swords. Only neckbeards, pony fuckers, and dysphoric Japan worshipers buy live blades made from China or cheap rat tail tang pieces. But hey, what do I know? Guess all of that study on Bushido and moral becoming of a warrior is useless against "serious study of the blade" and all of that other junk food gut and silk screen shirt posing glory.

I thought no one was gonna beat those dudes posting anime figures but this might be the new front runner

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
I ordered five hoodies in the hope of finding one or two that I like. Choo-choo here comes the autism. I want something simple printed on the front, it can't be words, it should be a simple graphic split by the zipper. There can't be anything on the back or the arms or on the left side of the chest and I'd rather not have cuffs but that one is tricky...

I haven't bought a band shirt in years but I will use this one as an easy example because metal shirts are always so busy and filled with crap.
Shit that needs to be gone:
bathoryhoodie2.jpg

How it should be:
bathoryhoodie_clean.jpg

(I changed it to blue because it's a nice color. Olive green or muted earth tones would probably look decent as well.)
Despite the satanic goat it looks pretty ordinary, especially if it isn't zipped up and that's the point. The goat needs to be moved a bit up and towards the center but other than that it is fine.

Would buy.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Pics or it wasn't purchased.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A Samsung Galaxy 2 to USB charging cable so that I can once again use an 8 year old tablet that is about 3x the weight of modern tablets and half the processing power. Along with a 32gb microSD card for it. Together they cost less then $5 USD and free shipping to boot. DealExtreme is a great or terrible (depending on how weak your will is) site for getting cheap shit from China REALLY fucking cheap.

Hey, gotta use my Tru-Dough to prop up the economy of the country that blessed us all with the stupidity that is the COVID-19 panic.

Tags
None