Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

bonitoflakeprincess

kiwifarms.net
Update: It took two weeks of sitting the cat by the bowl, giving positive affirmation when he sniffed it, and moving the original bowl to somewhere else, but the cat has finally begun drinking from the fountain.
View attachment 1227870
i have a foutian for my cat. it's a catit mini flower. gary had to much times he would paw at the water, splash water everywhere and tip over his bowl. although , now that he has 3 legs, he can't.

I guess the autistic thing i bought recently...does a Kingdom Hearts game count? I don't think a mini triwing screw driver does.

Deus Ex Macarena

Lift Off For Love
kiwifarms.net
I bought £20 worth of gems just to buy the wedding outfit for G36C in Girls Frontline. Really showing my power level on that game.

Worth it.

• Feels
Reactions: Manah

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bought £20 worth of gems just to buy the wedding outfit for G36C in Girls Frontline. Really showing my power level on that game.

Worth it.
I have a friend who plays that and we give him so much fucking shit for it. I mean, the dude is a retired Army linguist that worked SIGINT and specialized in East Asia, so it's expected, but good lord do we bust his ass for it

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I kickstarted the new edition of Deadlands: The Weird West. And I got the new edition of the Savage Worlds rules to go with it.

Vlinny Chan

Vlinny's on vacation.
kiwifarms.net
I just spent 50+ dollars on perler beads so I do the video game sprites I want to do. As it turns out, colored plastic is both expensive and highly sought after.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

MrJokerRager

I like me some nice big boobs
kiwifarms.net
Bought a cock cage one time from amazon and returned it because it was too big.

Also bought a muzzle break for my ruger cause it make the gun look bling bling and after 2 hours of continuous shooting at the range it melted. now its a decoration piece full of soot and lead.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
I kickstarted the new edition of Deadlands: The Weird West. And I got the new edition of the Savage Worlds rules to go with it.
Never played it but it sounded fun, shame that the video game version looked dead in the water when they announced it.

I rage bought a new video card then I rage bought super low profile SATA cables because the card was so long that it covered the extremely poorly placed SATA ports on my office style Dell. With some creative bending, anger and routing I made it work though a dremel would have been preferred, there was a couple of things that could have been cut away. Then I looked at my desktop to find a suitable game to witness all that extra performance. La-Mulana 2, Jagged Alliance 2, Master of Orion 2, Heroes of Might and Magic 3. Fuck.

I don't play games anyway.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
I threw a $16 pack of random colored Sharpies in with my groceries. I don't know why since I have enough markers and various writing implementation to last me until old age.

Tags
None