Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

DrJonesHat

Chose Wisely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never played it but it sounded fun, shame that the video game version looked dead in the water when they announced it.
I didn't know there was a video game version. But I've played Deadlands: The Weird West, Deadlands: Hell on Earth (the future that happens if the heroes lose in the first Deadlands), and Deadlands: Lost Colony. They're loads of fun. Plus there's some really good settings to go with Savage Worlds like Flash Gordon, and Necessary Evil.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

no corona
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know there was a video game version. But I've played Deadlands: The Weird West, Deadlands: Hell on Earth (the future that happens if the heroes lose in the first Deadlands), and Deadlands: Lost Colony. They're loads of fun. Plus there's some really good settings to go with Savage Worlds like Flash Gordon, and Necessary Evil.
It looked... rough.
deadlands2.jpg

Duncan Hills Coffee

Pees out the side of his dick
kiwifarms.net
I bought Daikatana on GOG because it was on sale for 97 cents.

Why not? It's historically important and it's somewhat more playable today thanks to the 1.3 patch. And even if I hate it, I can't be too mad because I spent less than a dollar on it.

Aberforth

Straight A student in special ed.
kiwifarms.net
Bought an electric ear cleaner as a joke. Had to use up some reward points and got that after getting what I wanted. Maybe it can be a gag gift.

Reactions: Aaa0aaa0

An Ghost

GTKRWN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll write that down in my little notebook.
I remember it from the Kickstarter ages ago, it didn't go over well at release, right? Then they patched it up.
Maybe, i played it when the dlc came out. The game isnt perfect but solid. i enjoyed the world building and the way the characters arc over the course of the story.

Ass eating cunt

HE HAS NO STYLE, HE HAS NO SHAME
kiwifarms.net
Idk if video games count but I got a switch game called stone for the sole reason of it having a cool thumbnail, all I got was a gay Australian big Lebowski and nothing of value happening throughout the entire game. Thankfully it only cost $15 but still

• Feels
Reactions: Aaa0aaa0

bonitoflakeprincess

kiwifarms.net
I threw a $16 pack of random colored Sharpies in with my groceries. I don't know why since I have enough markers and various writing implementation to last me until old age.
they don't last to long as it is. unless you have 10,000 sharpie packs. I dont know what you are doing with them, like full sharpie drawings that are 20 x whatever inches. (mix them with Bic markers, they are a shade/value/whatever off)
fun fact. the ink in the sharpies smells differnt. I'm not huffing them I swear. I would do some pointalism coloring, and coloring, and some of them are horrible (one of the light oranges, and the neons smell so bad, but not as bad as the mega sharpie size)

so anyway. my game still hasen't come, seller says it's stuck at the post office. bought same game from gamestop. super autism right?
Fucking rocks. Bought a rose quartz from a metaphysical store because it was pretty and I like hoarding shiny rocks like a crow.
cool. sometimes I have invasive thoughts of eating those.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
they don't last to long as it is. unless you have 10,000 sharpie packs. I dont know what you are doing with them, like full sharpie drawings that are 20 x whatever inches. (mix them with Bic markers, they are a shade/value/whatever off)
fun fact. the ink in the sharpies smells differnt. I'm not huffing them I swear. I would do some pointalism coloring, and coloring, and some of them are horrible (one of the light oranges, and the neons smell so bad, but not as bad as the mega sharpie size)

so anyway. my game still hasen't come, seller says it's stuck at the post office. bought same game from gamestop. super autism right?
I'm not doing anything with them and haven't for months and that makes it extra pathetic.

Yes! They do smell different. Even the same colors but in different sizes. I don't huff them either. It's just something I also ..noticed.

Hope you get your game soon. Honestly, having a back up game that also serves as a shelf game and then having a playing version of the same game makes sense in the world that autists inhabit. We enjoy collecting.

Robert Sanvagene

Pretend spergs are bullshit autists
kiwifarms.net
An old Australian computer called a Microbee.

That's quite autistic in itself, but the autism intensifies when one considers that I spent 600 dollarydoos on it ... mainly because it came with its original box. Whilst Microbees aren't super rare, boxed ones are. Mainly because the vast majority of Microbees ended up in schools and offices, where their buyers had a habit of throwing the packaging out once setting their computer(s) up.

I blame the lockdown for this moment of exceptionalism.

Last edited:

Coffee Shits

Hardcore
kiwifarms.net
Bought $0.24 worth of virtual trading cards from Steam to construct a badge for a game I've sunk over 1,200 hours into in the last 14 months.

Yeah it's literally pennies but I still feel dirty.

• Feels
Reactions: Book Thievery
Tags
None