Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net
So a good movie and one that has good visuals? Eh, wasnt the worst choice.

I actually budget for moments like this. I use an envelope system, and I put a certain amount on a prepaid debit card for wants. Once the wants money is gone, it is gone. I do not want to go back to the Maruchan ramen diet, and I want some cash set aside for emergencies, plus my 401k. It helps to have an envelope system like this, to make the occasional impulse buy guilt free while still building up for my future.

basil marceaux.DOTCOM

Exterminate the left
kiwifarms.net
I spent over 100 for a Tony Montana replica hawaiian shirt from a movie that's almost 40 years old.

Totally worth it.

And then I bought another (different) one for 50.

I have a problem.

A MAGA parody hat that says "Make Anime Great Again."

2ee.png
?

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
Ok I got something that's gonna blow all this out the water I gaurentiee you my fellow kiwis everything is on the way and then...only then shall I give you the pics to show I've embraced the tism like may of the lolcows we document... soon

GHTD

"My name is Guy Incognito."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bought several Ramune, or Japanese soda, at a place called Rocket Fizz when I went down to Georgia.

What made it autistic is that like half the fucking sodas had a Naruto character on the label. Not even on purpose, I think only one or two flavors didn't have autism labels.

jimmyskidmark

I, Narcissist
kiwifarms.net
I bought 3 of the exact same transformer to make a dumb ass combiner.

Attachments

• IMG_20200901_092004_01.jpg
    IMG_20200901_092004_01.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_20200901_094556_01.jpg
    IMG_20200901_094556_01.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38

The Sauce Boss

Designated Moralfag
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An ASUS ROG Strix gaming laptop. Not actually for gaming, I'm doing art shit with it. Look at this rad light-up keyboard.
View attachment 1570558

that was my last laptop. Good model, make sure to be careful with the hinges, they're a bit finicky.

On the topic of the thread- I bought a straight razor. I have no idea how to use one and I don't even think my goattee is thick enough to justify it.

Tags
None