Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
Almost got all the items I ordered and promise as soon as I have everything I'll post pictures maybe even some can be put in the cursed images thread

horrorfan89

kiwifarms.net
Fuck it I got lost of what I bought so may as well start and show the rest when/if it ever arrives. Let's start small with a few dvds (and one Blu Ray)
IMG_20200908_171029.jpg

nd slowly work our way up the tism ladder now: a red Ninja mask, a pair of ski goggles and a Batman beyond hat (was supposed to be red hood aka jason Todd's emblem but close enough)
IMG_20200908_171056.jpg

Now to really kick the autistic up to 11 a white wig from devil may cry 5, and I guess you can add the skull bandana and skeleton gloves for a low budget shädbase look
IMG_20200908_171446.jpg

And here's the kicker...a double breasted vest I found looking under steampunk vest, a red and black reversible cape listed under dracula cape, and as a bonus size 13 red sneakers even though Im nowhere near a size 13
IMG_20200908_171754.jpg
IMG_20200908_171808.jpg

Addendum forgot to mention this Castlevania t shirt officially licensed by Netflix and Konami
IMG_20200908_180634.jpg

Last edited:

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Fuck it I got lost of what I bought so may as well start and show the rest when/if it ever arrives. Let's start small with a few dvds (and one Blu Ray)
View attachment 1580791
nd slowly work our way up the tism ladder now: a red Ninja mask, a pair of ski goggles and a Batman beyond hat (was supposed to be red hood aka jason Todd's emblem but close enough)
View attachment 1580796
Now to really kick the autistic up to 11 a white wig from devil may cry 5, and I guess you can add the skull bandana and skeleton gloves for a low budget shädbase lookView attachment 1580801

And here's the kicker...a double breasted vest I found looking under steampunk vest, a red and black reversible cape listed under dracula cape, and as a bonus size 13 red sneakers even though Im nowhere near a size 13View attachment 1580805View attachment 1580807

Addendum forgot to mention this Castlevania t shirt officially licensed by Netflix and Konami
View attachment 1580891
That Castlevania shirt, I need it

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1580791
View attachment 1580796
Now to really kick the autistic up to 11 a white wig from devil may cry 5, and I guess you can add the skull bandana and skeleton gloves for a low budget shädbase lookView attachment 1580801

And here's the kicker...a double breasted vest I found looking under steampunk vest, a red and black reversible cape listed under dracula cape, and as a bonus size 13 red sneakers even though Im nowhere near a size 13View attachment 1580805View attachment 1580807

View attachment 1580891
Tell me about the mask! If I took it off would you die?

horrorfan89

kiwifarms.net
Shadbase of course. You look like a big guy.
Well I can never show my true face on here, so I went with the shad look because why the fuck not...who's to say I'm not really the shad man himself walking among you kiwis? Or maybe I'm just a fan even though we consider him a lolcow.

But not removing my mask won't actually kill me only of embarrassment

{o}P II

A man deprived of his chat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I can never show my true face on here, so I went with the shad look because why the fuck not...who's to say I'm not really the shad man himself walking among you kiwis? Or maybe I'm just a fan even though we consider him a lolcow.

But not removing my mask won't actually kill me only of embarrassment
Will you be embarrassed if your face is on a picture captioned “Worlds most retarded ween”

horrorfan89

kiwifarms.net
Why is that? you could probably snap everyone here's back in a couple of minutes, so I doubt anyone would laugh at you, big guy.
It's like a Cardinal rule with slasher vilians, unmask them and they lose like half their power or so, Kinda like unmasking a luchador.

Will you be embarrassed if your face is on a picture captioned “Worlds most retarded ween”
in the words of joker..."got nothing left to lose, nothing can hurt me anymore." Anyway as a bonus and to get back on topic here's a screencap of the last two items still in transit
Screenshot_20200909-221248.pngScreenshot_20200909-221318.png
Of course the pants are in china and the jacket is ..get this it's in pakistan of all places time for those islamic content ratings 🇵🇰

Last edited:
Tags
None