Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
Don't know if you'd consider it autistic but a bunch of Dracula movies including the 1931 original the hammer version from 1958 bram stoker's Dracula from 1992 and Dracula untold the reboot attempt before dark universe was a thing. The only non dracula movie I bought is repo! The genetic opera that I only found out about thanks to our good friend @BrunoMattei 's video on it for musical March in September. Oh and the dracula novel and an illustrated comic version made for schools... according to the text. I also bought a copy of the legend of sleepy hollow, and the howling because it's almost October and I always buy horror stuff before Halloween 🎃

Also a second pair of venom pj pants and an acdc shirt only unlike the skanky e thots on only fans and twitch I actually know who acdc is and have listened to their music a new black hoodie, black slip on slip resistant comfy shoes and black sweats so yeah lotta black clothes an emo would buy/wear

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
More loona shirts this time with her flipping the double bird from tpublic and a shirt with Bea from night in the woods on it....oh and well....a hoodie from/for a certain site that I probably shouldn't mention by name. Might show pics of the shirts once they arrive but not the hoodie.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Orange Rhymer

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

A Creepy Marionette
kiwifarms.net
>be me
>need costume for halloween
>been leaning up well
>happywithbody.gym
>decide i can pull off some comic hero decently
>imma be spiderman
>order nice quality spiderman costume
>classic colors
>it arrives
>zentaisuitwithmask.fun
>put it on
>looking good
>strangely comfortable
>suspiciously comfortable
>google ‘zentai suits and autism’
>oh no
>literally every result brings up spiderman
>not being hyperbolic
>mfw i wasn’t even trying to be autistic
1602776540623.png

Last edited:

Distant Stare

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
kiwifarms.net
Item #1-Lol. Good on you.
Miss you in the Random pics thread.
Fuck jannies

Coyote? Because half my gear is coyote, the other half is OD
I like coyote. Im getting some tourniquets and gun shot wound stuff soon. My load out now is my side arm (48 rounds), rifle (optic and 120 rounds), and precision rifle (30 rounds). The precision rifle should be good for 500 to 1000 yards. But I need practice.

I bought the armor and more magazines after the riots caused me to have to leave my home for a few days. I could smell the fires and said, "fuck that". My goal is to stay as far away from these animals as possible.

Hunting seasons also opens in a few months and I want a deer or a hog.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck jannies

I like coyote. Im getting some tourniquets and gun shot wound stuff soon. My load out now is my side arm (48 rounds), rifle (optic and 120 rounds), and precision rifle (30 rounds). The precision rifle should be good for 500 to 1000 yards. But I need practice.

I bought the armor and more magazines after the riots caused me to have to leave my home for a few days. I could smell the fires and said, "fuck that". My goal is to stay as far away from these animals as possible.

Hunting seasons also opens in a few months and I want a deer or a hog.
I feel ya man. Im lucky enough to be in rural AZ, and even our small town had a few BLM protesters show up waving around shitty Hi-Point carbines and ARs in .22 on main street before some rednecks in giant trucks just started going up and down the street rolling coal while the cops told the protesters they weren't gonna do shit to stop said rednecks, as we don't have any environmental regs to enforce.

Shockingly, almost all our BLM protesters were white and not local.

Distant Stare

Orbital Drop Shock Troopers
kiwifarms.net
I feel ya man. Im lucky enough to be in rural AZ, and even our small town had a few BLM protesters show up waving around shitty Hi-Point carbines and ARs in .22 on main street before some rednecks in giant trucks just started going up and down the street rolling coal while the cops told the protesters they weren't gonna do shit to stop said rednecks, as we don't have any environmental regs to enforce.

Shockingly, almost all our BLM protesters were white and not local.
Last gun show I was at there were negros waving dracos around. I thought the stereotype was a meme until then.
pol was right again

Some Random Soul

Ain't it random tho?
kiwifarms.net
A suction cup-style dent puller. The dent I was trying to pull is not one that's DIY-able (especially not with a suction cup) and has to be done by an auto body shop (as it's at an area of the bumper inbetween the tire and an amber light meaning there's creases on it) as I found out the hard way. As soon as I could I returned it.

Tags
None