Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Cultured Xeno

kiwifarms.net
This isn't just regular autism, but GERMAN AUTISM!

IMG_20210418_100156.jpg

Fission Mailed

cOwOna
kiwifarms.net
The base is black, the official pic has a clear one for some reason. He's sent with surface mail, but it was from a legit small weeb shop that didn't charge way too much.
View attachment 2105469
Had to get a display cabinet too, because. Dust. Preparing to be weeb trash.
View attachment 2105524
Shit, I was actually considering buying that recently... but he's so expensive from what I've seen.
I heard ten count was getting an anime but then heard nothing else about it.

Last edited:

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
Shit, I was actually considering buying that recently... but he's so expensive from what I'd seen.
I heard ten count was getting anime but then heard nothing else about it.
He's from 2019, that explains it. My gothic Aoba wasn't cheap either.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/37616/Ten_Count?q=19 count&cat=anime. It's coming when there's a listing on MAL, but it's TBA.

Planning to get Junta too, he got released last month actually. I despise the femboi Uke's and in my opinion the 2 seme's look better together

Attachments

• 2649941.jpeg
    2649941.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 24

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently? How recent is "recent"?

Thanks to corona, all of my purchases over the past year have been either practical or degenerate. The closest I've got to an autistic purchase is, maybe, a bamboo steamer? (doesn't sound autistic, but I already have a metal steamer; I upgraded to bamboo because the metal steamer is too small to make steamed hamburgers efficiently)

However, a couple years ago, while at an anime convention, I bought a two-foot tall statue of Sailor Moon from a booth close to ours. It was a one-of-a-kind piece and pretty expensive, because some of her clothes were blown off due to battle damage. It was also too big to fit in my bags, and the artist who sculpted it wouldn't ship it out of state, so to get it back home I had to drape a jacket over it and carry it, as nonchalantly as possible, in my father-in-law's car. That was perhaps a little autistic, I think.

frozenrunner

Pride month is gay as fuck.
kiwifarms.net
How big? the one I have is the size of a beanbag chair which was in hindsight a mistake because it's large enough that dogs use it as a bed and pushed down the dewdrop tip.

Oh, not THAT big. It's about a foot-and-a-half in diameter.

And that's badass. I would love a huge beanbag slime.