Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Gaear Grimsrud

kiwifarms.net
51PKA9YWdCL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Steely Dan

Call me Deacon Blues
kiwifarms.net
Some autistic retards are into trains, some are into public highways. I like to consider my autistic obsession with autoracing from the 1960s-1970s to be a little bit cooler since at least your average guy likes cars. So I bought 3 hardcover picture books that are more expensive than I'd like them to be because I like old race cars; because I have the mental maturity of a 12-year-old.
transam.jpg91sfSrj+ZeL.jpg0760308063.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
kiwifarms.net
Not weeb stuff, but autistic:
soxx.jpg

I need to PRESERVE the ELASTICITY of my WORK SOCKS. This is VERY IMPORTANT.

The clips on plastic multi-dryers break easily, and the safety catch on the main hook is important; it's easy otherwise for an unbalanced sock mobile to fall off the hook. Then all the damp socks get dusty/linty again.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Some autistic retards are into trains, some are into public highways. I like to consider my autistic obsession with autoracing from the 1960s-1970s to be a little bit cooler since at least your average guy likes cars. So I bought 3 hardcover picture books that are more expensive than I'd like them to be because I like old race cars; because I have the mental maturity of a 12-year-old.
View attachment 2110118View attachment 2110120View attachment 2110121
If you haven't played it I can recommend Grand Prix Legends, the PC game from the 90's. There's still a community for it because that game is something special. It's a 1960's F1 simulator, before the spoilers and down force, when cars lifted off the ground when going over crests, incorrect shifting techniques ate away at the engine and going full throttle too fast was risky even on straights because the back end could kick out and lead to disaster. A unique racing game because that there's so much tension to everything.

Steely Dan

Call me Deacon Blues
kiwifarms.net
If you haven't played it I can recommend Grand Prix Legends, the PC game from the 90's. There's still a community for it because that game is something special. It's a 1960's F1 simulator, before the spoilers and down force, when cars lifted off the ground when going over crests, incorrect shifting techniques ate away at the engine and going full throttle too fast was risky even on straights because the back end could kick out and lead to disaster. A unique racing game because that there's so much tension to everything.
Yeah I've been playing GPL for years; it's still probably the sim I play the most.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I've been playing GPL for years; it's still probably the sim I play the most.
It's at its best when doing full-everything and playing "seasons" in multiplayer with some friends while keeping scores and all that. No need to try to be first, surviving 20 laps every sunday will get you points and the guy that is in first for the first five laps will probably wreck himself. It was so much fun. It helped that we all sucked at the game.

The most autistic thing I've bought recently is a gaming mouse, not that I want or need one, it was the one that fit my autistic list of picky demands. And it was available at a local shop. Turns out they had the best price in Europe by almost 20% as well, so I could proudly support local business and feel good about myself. Then I spent 30 minutes trying to get it to work, downloaded Logitech software to connect it, followed the instructions, flip the thing from off to mid while the software was looking for it and then... it didn't work. I tried other batteries, nothing happened, was the mouse defective maybe? Turns out I had put the batteries in the wrong way, multiple times, I never even looked at the print showing which way they should go because I know which way batteries go.