Most autistic thing you've purchased lately - c'mon feel the cringe

Pina Colada

To the moon and back!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The first two deluxe volumes of Berserk. Still out of stock, but it'll be a pleasant surprise once I get the shipping notification.

Damien Thorne

kiwifarms.net
39BC5ED0-3F3F-48FB-987E-E9D4F1AB7C48.jpeg

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Pride flag...... And a bottle of lighter fluid and a BBQ lighter. I wish I coulda snapped a pic of the cashiers face.... I could tell he (who was wearing a rainbow pin possibly sincerely possibly because target made him) wanted to ask if I planned on burning the pride flag.

And no I'm not and I don't support pride either. I litteraly purchased all that to troll people IRL... Though I guess I'll have a BBQ next week with the fluid and lighter all I needs charcoal and a grill

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
Pride flag...... And a bottle of lighter fluid and a BBQ lighter. I wish I coulda snapped a pic of the cashiers face.... I could tell he (who was wearing a rainbow pin possibly sincerely possibly because target made him) wanted to ask if I planned on burning the pride flag.

And no I'm not and I don't support pride either. I litteraly purchased all that to troll people IRL... Though I guess I'll have a BBQ next week with the fluid and lighter all I needs charcoal and a grill
I'm gay, and I don't support it either. Don't know about your country, but it's legal to burn flags here. As long as you buy and own the flag. Please burn it, if it's legal there.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm gay, and I don't support it either. Don't know about your country, but it's legal to burn flags here. As long as you buy and own the flag. Please burn it, if it's legal there.
If it's the United States, yes, it is legal to burn the flag here. The last time it came up in a critical way was Texas v. Johnson and, arguably ironically, it was one of the most liberal Justices the Supreme Court has ever had, Justice John Paul Stevens, who dissented, viewing the flag as almost a holy symbol that justified protecting it against otherwise protected speech. The majority rejected this view.

It is hard, though, to disagree with his extreme repugnance toward defiling a symbol of freedom, which Stevens himself personally defended during his service in World War II.

I strongly defend the right to burn the flag, but I view the act of actually doing that to be an admission of being an absolute piece of shit who should be killed.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Techinally flag burning is the one freedom of speech the left supports.... So long sits an American or confederate flag.

I plan on buying one of those for real next week, a confederate flag, or a shirt with one on it. Too bad I'll only be able to wear it as a pj shirt or cover it up with another shirt if I leave the house.

I hate living in NJ the south may be full of inbred trailer trash but I'd rather live among them than the blm we wuz kangas hood niggas and emasculated "allies" I see every day.

If it's the United States, yes, it is legal to burn the flag here. The last time it came up in a critical way was Texas v. Johnson and, arguably ironically, it was one of the most liberal Justices the Supreme Court has ever had, Justice John Paul Stevens, who dissented, viewing the flag as almost a holy symbol that justified protecting it against otherwise protected speech. The majority rejected this view.

It is hard, though, to disagree with his extreme repugnance toward defiling a symbol of freedom, which Stevens himself personally defended during his service in World War II.

I strongly defend the right to burn the flag, but I view the act of actually doing that to be an admission of being an absolute piece of shit who should be killed.
You mean the American flag right? If its a pride flag it's OK than... Right Antoninus?

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I accidentally bought a full fucking case of .338 Lapua Magnum, because I thought it was a lot with .308 and wrote it down for a buddy to pick up when he was making a big run. I got it pretty cheap (less than a dollar per round, which is insanity)

But I'm keeping it while not owning anything in .338 Lapua because MAYBE, just fuckin maybe my wife will see me owning 500 rounds of it as enough reason to bite on a rifle chambered for it.

I don't hunt, I have no intention of getting in to distance shooting. I just think ti would be cool to have a .338 lapua bolt action to take tot he range and flex on friends and family

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You mean the American flag right? If its a pride flag it's OK than... Right Antoninus?
I don't think it's necessarily a good message to burn shit symbolic of people or groups or countries. It's nearly always a bad look. About the only time I think it's a reasonable kind of display is if it symbolizes something your country is literally at war with.

Vingle

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it's necessarily a good message to burn shit symbolic of people or groups or countries. It's nearly always a bad look. About the only time I think it's a reasonable kind of display is if it symbolizes something your country is literally at war with.
Gotta force out the real side of libtards to show how dangerous they are. Wanting someone to be killed for burning a mass produced object, sounds a bit drastic and something an actual terrorist would say.

Megaroad 2012

Only pedophiles on trial think anime is worthwhile
kiwifarms.net

Expecting an article from some weepy news site based in New Jersey sometime soon of an edgy kiwi user filmed burning a pride flag now to troll people.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Expecting an article from some weepy news site based in New Jersey sometime soon of an edgy kiwi user filmed burning a pride flag now to troll people.
Sorry to disappoint you but I already cut it up with scissors and trashed it, never meant to actually burn it just make one target cashier think I was

Vingle

kiwifarms.net
Sorry to disappoint you but I already cut it up with scissors and trashed it, never meant to actually burn it just make one target cashier think I was
You only lost some money for "trolling" only one person, when it could be viewed and made thousands of libtards go apeshit. Cashiers are used to seeing a lot weirder stuff, so this is not going to linger in their memory.
It does fit the thread though.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
As I mentioned in the pisses you off thread a copy of waterworld but the extended version is only on the ultra HD blu ray. Im stuck with a blu ray I can't watch and the only one I can is the regular theatrical cut.