Most autistic things you own -

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net
A 1970s Pentamatic typewriter. Got it in a garage sale while in a bit of a "nostalgic for decades you weren't even alive" phase. It is obscenely loud due to the long strikers, but it can type in black or red and has that lovely indent bell built in (the one that goes DING! at the end of the line).

Approximately 70% of the Android: Netrunner LCG collection, collecting after the game went out of print. The last remaining packs and boxes sell for several hundred each, so I'm in no hurry to buy quickly. I just like the setting a lot.

A Doraemon plushie. This one I keep for two reasons: 1. it was my childhood anime and 2. the person who gifted it to me was a family friend who perished in a warehouse fire the next year. I didn't know her that well but a gift like that as a kid meant a lot, so I keep it in her memory.

{o}P II

A man deprived of his chat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I own a scale replica train set that populates my whole basement. Like trees, buildings, people. You walk down the stairs and you have to crawl to one of the "conductor ports". Whole set is elevated on plywood three ft above floor.
Yes I'm married...she just accepts the tism...
Pics?

Bumblino

kiwifarms.net
I own a scale replica train set that populates my whole basement. Like trees, buildings, people. You walk down the stairs and you have to crawl to one of the "conductor ports". Whole set is elevated on plywood three ft above floor.
Yes I'm married...she just accepts the tism...
Idgaf if that's autistic because it sounds cool as shit. Did you do it yourself or bought it pre-made?

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Rat Lord

Them filthy rodents are still coming for your soul
kiwifarms.net
The entirety of my childhood webkinz collection. We're talking 100s of these fuckers. Most in plastic totes but the more sentimental ones have their places in the house. The whole collection is probably worth a small fortune at this point, especially with a good portion still having tags and codes intact and unused.

Reactions: UnsufficentBoobage

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
Some books of le occult magic, like eliphas levi, papus, stuff like that, i also have a tarot deck which i am pretty good at.

I just like to know about that stuff, i see it as interesting fiction and food for thought, i also like criptids,faeries, ghosts, demons and yokai lore and have books about that.

Last edited:
Tags
None