Most Disgusting Lolcow/ Horrorcow? -

Neko GF

Festive Neko
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In addition to their outlandish beliefs, unhealthy obsessions and general sperging, a-lot of Lol/ Horrorcows have some disgusting habits and have talked about/ have at one pointed acted on some actions that are out right disgusting and morally reprehensible. Out of all the Lol/ horrorcows out there, which one's actions make your skin crawl the most? In my opinion, it's a tossup between Nick Bate and Tommy Tooter.

Syaoran Li

Boomer Sympathizer and Self-Hating Late Millennial
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick Bate, Tommy Tooter, Jake Alley, and the zoosadists are all pretty disgusting and reprehensible.

As for the worst of the worst? Honestly, I'd say it's Nick Bate for individual horrorcows and the zoosadists for groups of horrorcows.

Purin Chan

[False & Lying Fan]
kiwifarms.net
I usually don't browse that many lolcows here but from what I've seen I'd have to say it's Jonathan Yaniv.
I mean, just look at him and tell me you don't find him an eyesore. (Not to mention his weird obsession with feminine hygiene products and periods.)
1567026791765.png

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
I usually don't browse that many lolcows here but from what I've seen I'd have to say it's Jonathan Yaniv.
I mean, just look at him and tell me you don't find him an eyesore. (Not to mention his weird obsession with feminine hygiene products and periods.)
View attachment 911331

Well, now I know what a child of Chris Chan and Jacob Sockness would look like.

Some things Man was not meant to know...

• Feels
Reactions: PururinSenpai

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick Bate, Kelly Ronahan, Zoodist, ALR and Luna