Most Disgusting Lolcow/ Horrorcow?

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Is Chris a horrorcow now that the things have transpired? :roll:
I mean he always was one.

But Chris is now up there for the most disgusting for how he is an easily gullible idiot who can get himself in a rabbit hole of doing repeatedly horrible things while he lives in lala land as he never grew up and is disgusting in the sense of what happens if a child is never disciplined or never treated for their mental health.

But as mentioned by another I think the person who withheld information on his incest could easily be another for how they spiked their friend's drink with estrogen with someone else and repeated animal abuse like boiling hamsters and playing with feces.

Zenos yae Galvus

"This is the beast I have longed to face!"
kiwifarms.net
ILJ, Pamerchu, Nick Bate, Onision, Shmorky, Chris, Ethan Ralph, Todokaras, Zoosadists. I'm not easy to shock, and these trashfires succeeded.

Angry Canadian

Give me 30 minutes.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone's saying Janke since the recent news, but there are cows far more disgusting out there. I can't remember his name, I'm almost positive he has a thread here, he's some over-middle aged balding man with a cobbled together "love doll" who is known for wearing overalls and taking pictures of himself peeing in his own face, and all over his cobbled together love doll. He lives in a well documented hovel.
If anyone recognizes who I'm talking about they can attest that he is one of the crustiest, most disgusting, filthiest retard who makes Chris AND ILJ's degeneracy combined seem barely abnormal

Last edited:

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone's saying Janke since the recent news, but there are cows far more disgusting out there. I can't remember his name, I'm almost positive he has a thread here, he's some over-middle aged balding man with a cobbled together "love doll" who is known for wearing overalls and taking pictures of himself peeing in his own face, and all over his cobbled together love doll. He lives in a well documented hovel.
If anyone recognizes who I'm talking about they can attest that he is one of the crustiest, most disgusting, filthiest retard who makes Chris AND ILJ's degeneracy combined seem barely abnormal
Are you talking about Kevin Havens?

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Chantal, cooking with jack. Chantal for her bad hygiene, jack for his redneckery.

Spurdo

fug me to the moom :-D:D
kiwifarms.net
ILJ is your classic narcissistic wannabe sociopath. She's horrible but the one that really makes my skin crawl even after many years of internet desensitization is Yaniv, fucker creeps me out on a deeper level. Also Zoe and Schofield for the very real impact of what they've done and still being able to live their normal lives afterwards. At least ILJ will hopefully get the consequences she deserves, with her name all over the internet for potential employers to see.