Most egotistical lolcows -

DaddyCowboy

Head-Honcho at Ram Ranch
kiwifarms.net
Onision, hands down. In some cases like Chris, he is so delusional that he believes he's a goddess, which is more of a mental health thing than him being an egotistical douche. Captain Onion can "function" like a somewhat normal person, but he's on a horse so high, that I'm surprised he hasn't gotten dizzy from vertigo then fallen to death. He acts like a self-righteous faggot for issues like gay rights and veganism, but only in a way to make himself look better, and anyone who remotely disagrees with him are scum in his eyes. Over the course of a decade, he essentially never changed his ways and manipulates both his fans and friends for his own personal gain and never takes responsibility for his own actions, and has pretty much dug his own grave and essentially bankrupted himself with his ego.

WingsOfDepression

Goodbye.
kiwifarms.net
At first I was going to say YandereDev, but then I thought more about it and decided that was not entirely the case.

I also would have said Mariotehplumber, but it's become pretty obvious he's just fucking around with people.

Nadeko

Onahole Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
At first I was going to say YandereDev, but then I thought more about it and decided that was not entirely the case.

I also would have said Mariotehplumber, but it's become pretty obvious he's just fucking around with people.
I totally forgot about YanDev. His ego is definitely inflated when it comes to his bad game, but he knows he's kind of gross physically I feel like. His old Gaia posts were him saying that he actually knows/believes he's kind of gross and weird looking. But when it comes to his lackluster coding and game developing, he is very egotistical.

Reactions: WingsOfDepression

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rhys McKinnon. The guy thinks he’s literally the best at everything and flies into a rage if anyone questions him. Recently he bristled at an ally using the term “pro tip” because he thought they were implying they were smarter than him. He made a post explaining that his problem-solving process is to ask himself, “What would a world champion do,” then explained that he meant himself. He put up a motivational poster of himself in his own office.

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tess Holliday definitely. She only cares about the most superficial things and gets mad on the Internet if she gets called out. Every time a tragedy occurs, she has to make it about herself somehow. On top of it, she only uses her kids as props when she’s with them and missed her own son’s birthday because of “work” she had to do in Mexico. Finally, she had that whole scam that she set up and used the money for her Disney vacations.

Reactions: UN 474 and JM 590
U

UN 474

kiwifarms.net
Sonicfox. He reads his own Wikipedia for fuck sake!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino