Most fun cows to follow? -

Syaoran Li

Honorary Zoomer
kiwifarms.net
TJ Church and Romeo Rose are interesting for their perfect blend of sheer stupidity and arrogance

Todd Daugherty was funny for how utterly absurd and insane he was, however short-lived his thread was

ADF because of just how utterly low he can get. Just when you think he has hit rock bottom, he outdoes himself and sinks even lower.

Chris has a similar phenomenon of never actually knowing what counts as rock bottom for him, but Chris is actually someone you can pity and even root for sometimes, especially in light of things like Idea Guy and the Teen Troons taking advantage of him on a level far more cruel than any of the old "Classic" trolls (with the possible exception of Bluespike)

ADF is where he is entirely because he is such a horrible person at heart. Even Classic Chris at his worst was not as intentionally mean and venomous as ADF.

Chris is a messed up person due to the perfect storm of autism, low intelligence, bad parenting, and troll manipulation messing with his already flawed psyche. He never really had a chance, and if it weren't for Barb's selfish malevolence and Bob's senile incompetence, Chris may have turned out sort of okay. He'd still be a sped, but he wouldn't be the infamous figure he is today.

ADF had a good competent father figure, was not mainstreamed, and he actually had some legit friends in the anime club until he blew it all away due to his toxic personality. The communism and troon stuff was more of a symptom of his problems instead of the root cause.

TL;DR-My favorite cows to follow are Romeo Rose, TJ Church, Todd Daugherty, and ADF. To be honest, I'm more of a "Community Watch" kind of guy than a traditional lolcow follower

• Agree
Reactions: Angry Shoes

break these cuffs

You must attack the word bastards
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy Shrek and Pajeet because of how crazy it can get. Showing up at Null's house to threaten him with a knife, defrauding the fake tranny hotline they started out of hundreds of thousands, and the deportation saga are all great examples of what you can expect. Now it looks like they might get Troon Town and their doomsday tranny cult in some sort of working order off the sweat of an ex-methhead just in time for the Navy to reopen the nearby range for drone R&D and training. Special operations groups along with the big names from MIL will be flying drones and dropping miniature munitions 3 miles from Kjel's anti-government retreat.

I find a lot of cows are the same cycles over and over and I get bored easily. These dudes switch it up.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy Shrek and Pajeet because of how crazy it can get. Showing up at Null's house to threaten him with a knife, defrauding the fake tranny hotline they started out of hundreds of thousands, and the deportation saga are all great examples of what you can expect. Now it looks like they might get Troon Town and their doomsday tranny cult in some sort of working order off the sweat of an ex-methhead just in time for the Navy to reopen the nearby range for drone R&D and training. Special operations groups along with the big names from MIL will be flying drones and dropping miniature munitions 3 miles from Kjel's anti-government retreat.

I find a lot of cows are the same cycles over and over and I get bored easily. These dudes switch it up.
What I like with those two is that for months, they’ll be boring, but then they’ll come out of left field with something utterly mental.

*extremely mom voice*

(no misgendering)
kiwifarms.net
I'm catching up on the tale of Greta Gustava and Troonblinka, and it's easily the best thing I've read so far on this site. The current chapter has the main players living in a shipping container in the middle of the Mojave, and it's fun starting from the beginning knowing that that's where they end up. One poster said it'd make an amazing novel, and I agree.

Reactions: cuddle striker

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm catching up on the tale of Greta Gustava and Troonblinka, and it's easily the best thing I've read so far on this site. The current chapter has the main players living in a shipping container in the middle of the Mojave, and it's fun starting from the beginning knowing that that's where they end up. One poster said it'd make an amazing novel, and I agree.
twas me, and struth

Five Star Man

kiwifarms.net
Maddox during the lolsuit was some of the best cow material for a very long time. Pre-Christine Chris was always fun. As mentioned, Narcissa before radio silence. I'd say Boogie since that's my most active thread but honestly it's just his capacity to weasel out of absolutely anything that fascinates and infuriates me.

Positron

Lost at Dirac Sea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil (ADF), because he is nuts, harmless, and you don't feel guilty laughing at him.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
DSP is fun but I only check in on him once in a while now because his following is too autistic for me. Besides Chris he's the only one I already followed before I started lurking here (besides a couple celebrities and Internet Famous who ended up with threads later)

Stephanie Cianfriglia is a fucking riot. Chantal and Amber are pretty good too but a little depressing at times. Kailyn Wilcher is boring and depressing as shit now but produced some quality content back in the day.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
It used to be Chris, but now he's just kinda depressing. I still pay attention because of how invested I am at this point, and I want to see how it all ends.

DSP for cows that are still legitimately funny. That gross, dumb motherfucker is always good for a laugh. Never change, Phil

• Agree
Reactions: Memeanon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino