Most intelligent lolcow? -

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
Terry Davis earned a master's degree in electrical engineering and worked for Ticketmaster, Katherine Horton earned a PhD in physics from Oxford and worked in the field of high energy physics. Both had their careers derailed by schizophrenia.

There are some other lolcows who have earned doctorates or master's degrees.

WeWuzFinns

If you're a troon, jump and reach the Moon
kiwifarms.net
This is an interesting question, I would say that lolcows have about one standard deviation higher IQ on average than the national average. Their problems are mostly caused by various mental illnesses, dopamine addictions that forces them to seek attention and the comfort of not needing to get a real job. I'm fairly sure that if we would get some real data the answer would surprise everyone and the winner would be some one who everyone thinks is an idiot.

Pee Wee Herman

Lord of the Playhouse
kiwifarms.net
Seconding this. The poor bastard deserved better if you ask me.

I suppose one lolcow if you could call him that who is self aware and smart enough to take advantage of his status would be Tommy Wiseau. While he created deviantart-tier so bad it's good trash, he wisely embraced the fact he made some of the mot memeworthy movies ever and gained quite a bit of respect from a lot of people. Most other lolcows aren't capable of doing that.
Even with severe mental illness Terry still managed to write his own script and eventually his own program that actually received acclaim from the programming community. He is greatly missed

dickass42069

kiwifarms.net
Bob chipman. Despite all of the stuff he's said, he's never been banned from twitter, not even a temporary slap on the wrist. I wonder what he knows to pull that off so regularly
Bob is visibly mentally stunted. The only reason he hasn't been banned is because nobody outside of 4chan or KF knows who he is, and the few who do realize he's an impotent loudmouth who never leaves his basement. Intelligence and irrelevance aren't the same thing

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Teddy Beale has claimed genius level IQ, and that his brain operates at such an advanced level, trying to explain his ideas to 'midwits' makes him come across like a sperg. Anyone who has read his thread will probably disagree (except the sperg part).

Marco Fucko

Read Terra Formars
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As literally everyone else has said, Terry Davis.

Everyone shits on Kraut (rightly so), but his ability to synthesize information and present it in a clear way tells me he should gain actual expertise in a subject and be a professor. I liked his videos on China and Turkey and him being able to speak German meant he was able to own Shaun in a thorough way.

Jim has a fairly high verbal IQ, even if he's a paranoid boomer.

I'd argue a lot of the grifting cows have high but either weirdly specialized or "off-beat" social intelligence. They know how to keep people donating to them and keep living without doing any real work, they must be doing something right. Granted, their existence is shameful, but so is the existence of investment bankers and slumlords. I mean shit look at how immortal DSP is.

Many of the skitzocows profiled on this forum have/had very high general intelligence. Terry Davis, Dr. Horton, etc
Some of the politicows/careercows also fall into this category, such as Dr. Pierce (judging by his high-powered pre-wignat career in physics), Nick the Knife (many of you may disagree with me on this, but I think he actually does demonstrate a very high verbal IQ even if he is a bit impulsive. Almost certainly Aspergian), and Frank Wu. Fong-Jones is likely in this category as well.
Akiva-Cohen might also be in the "high-verbal savant" category (as do many other Chosenites), as he has experienced a bit of success in his verbal-IQ-intensive career, and likely had very good LSAT scores if he really did go to Columbia Law School. I say "savant" because people like Cohen (and possibly Fuentes) demonstrate questionable judgement/impulse control at times, and likely have overall functional deficits (which may or may not be fully reflected in an IQ test), but have a very strong ability in a certain cognitive domain.
I'd Like to add JF Gariepy to this list. Despite his goofy speech impediment and his preference for bedding women of lower mental competence (>implying that's not all women). Dude has a PhD in what was it, Neuroscience? That's a major that impresses on med school applications and he's, on paper, on the high end of it, having worked at a prestigious school like Duke.

Liber Pater

Haha racecar go VROOM
kiwifarms.net
As literally everyone else has said, Terry Davis.

Everyone shits on Kraut (rightly so), but his ability to synthesize information and present it in a clear way tells me he should gain actual expertise in a subject and be a professor. I liked his videos on China and Turkey and him being able to speak German meant he was able to own Shaun in a thorough way.

Jim has a fairly high verbal IQ, even if he's a paranoid boomer.

I'd argue a lot of the grifting cows have high but either weirdly specialized or "off-beat" social intelligence. They know how to keep people donating to them and keep living without doing any real work, they must be doing something right. Granted, their existence is shameful, but so is the existence of investment bankers and slumlords. I mean shit look at how immortal DSP is.

I'd Like to add JF Gariepy to this list. Despite his goofy speech impediment and his preference for bedding women of lower mental competence (>implying that's not all women). Dude has a PhD in what was it, Neuroscience? That's a major that impresses on med school applications and he's, on paper, on the high end of it, having worked at a prestigious school like Duke.
I forgot about JFG. I would actually put him towards the upper part of the list, as his academic record is legitimately very impressive. I actually used to like him a lot back when I was interested in voluntaryism, until it became clear that he was basically just another disingenuous flaggot.

tehpope

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bob is visibly mentally stunted. The only reason he hasn't been banned is because nobody outside of 4chan or KF knows who he is, and the few who do realize he's an impotent loudmouth who never leaves his basement. Intelligence and irrelevance aren't the same thing
He's a useful idiot to the left. Once the left moves away from the radical position they're currently at, they'll ban him. He also probably knows a person or two on the mod team at Twitter and they look the other way because he's own of their own. By know, I mean talked to once or twice.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Came here to say JF Gariepy. Academically brilliant, but creepy otherwise.

Byuu, Jordan Peterson, and Terry Davis are also big candidates, true legitimate geniuses that all cracked at some point and lost their minds. Byuu seems the most mentally healthy (granted, that's not hard when the others are a vegetable and dead, respectively), though I can picture him really falling apart over the course of the 2020s if he's not careful with what goes into his mind. The perpetual undercurrent of despair that the furry & tranny communities seem to have are a perfect neurotoxin for someone like him.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
It was just a joke post. I know all of that given I regularly follow the bob thread

Mel Feasance

Going east, to toil.
kiwifarms.net
Jim Sterling comes across as fairly intelligent, as does Lowtax (sort of).

Also Josh (KingCobraJFS) isn't quite as retarded as people make him out to be. He's by no means a rocket dentist, but I do find it amusing how he's consistently the smartest of any of the scumbag friends/roommates that come in and out of his life, despite being the one with an actual disability.

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Boogie2988 is smarter than most people think. He's a master at manipulating people, playing people's emotions and twisting information to suit his purposes. His weaknesses are his inability to reign in his vices, his egotism and his relentless self-pity. Those are character flaws, not signs of stupidity.

Of course they all pale in comparison to verified Level 2 SuperGenius Roy Phillipose. He's so smart that everything he says is so far above our mortal minds that we just think he's a drooling idiot.

Tags
None