Most intelligent lolcow? -

LeCoq

kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion: Terry Davis was not a lolcow.

Lolcows are responsible of their condition. YandereDev could redeem himself by simply apologizing for his terrific shits he said and done and by focusing on game developement. Chantal Sarault could simply try to break her endless cycle of binge and deny. CWC had many chances to stop being a manchild and many white-knights have tried to wake him up. Davis could not escape his mental illiness. Yes, he was goofy and memorable, but, - maybe I'm wrong, - I think most people had a light-hearted fascination and was trying to milk him. I found alog who try to fuck with him disgusting. Catfishing a sick man isn't funny. If this is trolling, I would photograph special needs children and become the master troll of the universe. Btw, making fun of aspergers is ok, because asperger is not a true mental illness, sorry.

EDIT: I corrected some grammatical errors. Sorry, my baguette DNA mess up with my english.

Last edited:

stupidpieceofshit

Panzer Vor, Motherfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion: Terry Davis was not a lolcow.

Lolcows are responsible of their conditions. YandereDev could redem himself by simply apologize for his terrific shits is said and done and focused on game developement. Chantal Sarault could simply tries to break her endless cycle of binging and deny. CWC have many chances to stop being a manchild and many white-kinghts have tried to wake him up. Davis cannot escaped his mental illiness. Yes, he was goofy and memorable, but, - maybe I'm wrong, - I think most people had a light-hearted fascination and was trying to tard cum him. I found alog trying to fuck with him disgusting. Catfishing a sick man isn't funny. If this is trolling, I would photograph special needs child and become the master troll of the universe. Btw, making fun of aspergers is ok, because asperger is not a true mental illness, sorry not sorry.
I can agree with you, at some points, Yes Davis wasn't a "LOL look at him being stupid" LOLcow, it was a tragic and at times sadly entertaining mix of genus and mental illness that one couldn't look away from in a way people watching were still "milking the cow" so to say.

Under this "responsible for thier condition" models CWC also wouldn't fully be an LOLcow either, at least to me its quite clear that since his parents fucked him over by not allowing him to get special ed and other resources he needed as a kid to help him as an adult to learn how to control his sperging out and how to interact with others, and now he is clearly mentally ill with the multiverse thing. Can we really say between CWC's parents, him being on the spectrum to start with, and how his clear mental illness was he ever really responsible for his condition? Most mental illness in males happen/start in their 20s when CWC was getting trolled IRL, maybe the trolling help hide the beginning signs of what would come later.

But I am not here to moralfag or question, I just am here to eat popcorn and watch the shitshows.

Last edited:

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Shadman. Dude has somehow been able to prevent a single photo of himself from actually being found and still has flown under the radar of law enforcement, despite being widely known about outside of such obscure corners of the internet like the Farms. This may not be conventional intelligence, but being able to avoid detection despite being so well-known requires brains.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jim Sterling comes across as fairly intelligent, as does Lowtax (sort of).

Also Josh (KingCobraJFS) isn't quite as exceptional as people make him out to be. He's by no means a rocket dentist, but I do find it amusing how he's consistently the smartest of any of the scumbag friends/roommates that come in and out of his life, despite being the one with an actual disability.
Jim Sterling's sneaky, he seems to know exactly what he's doing and how to play up to what milks his fans best. Though it's really clear his heart's just not into it anymore and his show is coasting, just repeating whatever Woke Gaming Twitter says about video games this week, and filling in the gaps with the same handful of preachy topics over and over and over and over.

He does all sorts of little psychological tricks to hook viewers that you could find in any "how to influence people and make them like you" sort of book. Like how he says things like "It's your ol' pal Jim Sterling", as a way to put it in his head that you're on pal levels with him, to establish a one-way kinship with the audience. Little tricks like that work. He even outright mentioned Scott Adams on one episode, bookended with impotent insults for his faggy audience because Scott Adams is a Trump guy. (and that term has a Wikipedia article that even mentions Jim Sterling by name because he mentioned it once, fuckin' Wikipedia)

interalia

kiwifarms.net
I can agree with you, at some points, Yes Davis wasn't a "LOL look at him being stupid" LOLcow, it was a tragic and at times sadly entertaining mix of genus and mental illness that one couldn't look away from in a way people watching were still "jerking off the cow" so to say.

Under this "responsible for thier condition" models CWC also wouldn't fully be an LOLcow either, at least to me its quite clear that since his parents fucked him over by not allowing him to get special ed and other resources he needed as a kid to help him as an adult to learn how to control his sperging out and how to interact with others, and now he is clearly mentally ill with the multiverse thing. Can we really say between CWC's parents, him being on the spectrum to start with, and how his clear mental illness was he ever really responsible for his condition? Most mental illness in males happen/start in their 20s when CWC was getting trolled IRL, maybe the trolling help hide the beginning signs of what would come later.

But I am not here to moralfag or question, I just am here to eat popcorn and watch the shitshows.
I agree. I think the farms occupies a unique place where we can study and document cows, which often involves extensive research, and learn about their lives. For most people, learning more about them is how they become humanized and can be sympathized with. I think the unique position of the farms is we can acknowledge the humanity of the cows while still condemning their depravities and excesses. If you go deep enough most cows will have some reason for the stuff they do, and those reasons are often interesting, but don't justify their behaviours.

LiarTranny

kiwifarms.net
Pamperchu.

Powerlevel, but I am an electronic engineering student and I consider myself to be in the bottom 20% of my classmates in IQ. My friends spend half the time I spend studying and still get the same grades as me.
Due to my retardation, I am extremely dependent on youtube tutorials on electronics. I had randomly discovered Pamperchu in 2016 based on his electronics videos and didn't realize that I was watching a lolcow who shits in his diaper until a year ago.

Pamperchu is extremely knowledgeable in electronics and it's a shame that he deleted all of his electronic videos. He could've been a six-figure engineer, but he chose to live in a filthy apartment, smoke meth and shit in his diaper, and recently he's been abusing speedball, a very dangerous and fatal drug combination, which means that his life expectancy from now isn't any more than 5 years. :(

Extremely talented person who pissed away his whole life and is gradually killing himself.

Argh My Cigar

I don't deserve this kind of treatment.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ulillillia, because the fucker refers to specific colors (and shades) by their hexadecimal code.

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
kiwifarms.net
As far as book-smart lolcows, I'd throw Sam Sloan into the ring. I made up a little post on him here:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/obscure-and-crazy-websites.21886/page-14#post-3141185

Claims a high IQ, is a chess master, argued his own case before the Supreme Court as a non-lawyer and won. Just everything else about his life is a maelstrom of degeneracy, litigiousness, and drama.
I actually know Sam. Brilliant guy, but erratic as hell.

Back in his college daze at Berkeley, he was one of the original Sexual Freedom League organizers, and wrote a massive tome detailing the various sex parties they organized on the eve of the Hippie/counterculture revolution.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Positron

Smurfskii

The Ginger Prince
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn. Her IQ raises with her weight, as she needs better excuses for her denial state, which forces her brain to work, dont question my logic im a neurosurgeon.

I self identify as a neurosurgeon.

PurpleSquirrel

I owe God five skulls.
kiwifarms.net
What, like personally know him? I might have to insist on shaking you down for some stories if so.
Corresponded with him. Never met the dude in person; he seems to want to avoid me whenever he's in town here in CA. He seems to pop up on Facebook every now and then, but since I deactivated my account there, I've been out of touch.

Most of what I know about him comes from his web site, gossip on chess boards, and the testimonies of a couple of old friends of his from the Berkeley days. Said friends are almost as eccentric as Sam, so they may not be the most reliable narrators.

• Informative
Reactions: Kosher Dill

Mockynwa

kiwifarms.net
Boogie2988 is smarter than most people think. He's a master at manipulating people, playing people's emotions and twisting information to suit his purposes. His weaknesses are his inability to reign in his vices, his egotism and his relentless self-pity. Those are character flaws, not signs of stupidity.

Of course they all pale in comparison to verified Level 2 SuperGenius Roy Phillipose. He's so smart that everything he says is so far above our mortal minds that we just think he's a drooling idiot.
Are you joking? Boogie's stories are about as straight as his stomach.

Tags
None