Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Retribution

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms
kiwifarms.net
A Britbong Boomer in Celebration of Page 100.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg
God Save the Queen!
trigger01.jpgtrigger02.jpg

Birth: 17/04/1963

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
That is really painful to look at (but yeah I looked). All woman c/w grandpa slippers.
1588707475299.png

Reactions: wabbits

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net

Rokko

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does a man get super thin calves like him. Chris got them. Even german cow Drachenlord got them.
How is that possible. No sports cant be the reason. Chris is fat and needs muscle to move.
That triggers me so much...

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does a man get super thin calves like him. Chris got them. Even german cow Drachenlord got them.
How is that possible. No sports cant be the reason. Chris is fat and needs muscle to move.
The thin calves are the only potentially "passing" thing that tranny has going for him.

• Agree
Reactions: Rokko

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A variety of genetic disorders can cause it, some of which are generally asymptomatic and remain undiagnosed throughout life as they have no major impact on the person. The calves are very sleek which looks like some form of lower-extremity muscular atrophy and can be caused by familial neuropathic diseases; most people with those will never know they have them as the symptoms are generally too minor.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
~body positivity~

I honestly didn’t even take much notice of the stretch marks. Imo stretch marks are pretty low on the list of the most repulsive parts of their body.

It's a thing in tumblr art these days to show off stretch marks like it's a goddamn medal of valor. Any woman I know hates stretch marks and find them absolutely repulsive and do whatever they can to hide or remove them. They make creams and lotions to help get rid of them for fucks sake.

Salad_Dodger

Was molested by Repzion's dead gramps.
kiwifarms.net
Why do these fatties show off their stretch marks? It's so disgusting.
They're not stretch marks. In their eyes they're the battle scars of surviving heteronormativity and the policing of body fascists. Or they're tiger stripes, proof of being an otherkin.

I agree with you though, I wish the fatties would cover that shit up. They wear their stretch marks as badges of honor when they're just hideous.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude has like, 2% body fat in his entire body what in the fuck

Also, of course he is into watersports. Of fucking course he is.

Tags
None