Most physically repulsive tranny? -

cultural_marks

kiwifarms.net
I have instructed my lawyers to take the Kiwi who posted this in these forums to the International Court of Justice for crimes against humanity, genocide, and crime of aggression. Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch have been notified as well.

Caramelized Squid

I mean... alright? I guess?
kiwifarms.net
jesus christ, i wanted to save up a nice collection before posting again so soon. i havent used tinder in months and this is from one day

i dont think ill be using this app again :cryblood:
All these 20 year-olds look like they're in their late 30s. Is it just the toll of being a troon that ages them rapidly?

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
I wondered if it was an illusion created by using feminine trappings on a masculine body.
Pure speculation on my part, but I do wonder if the "prematurely aged" look on these no/low effort MTF troons comes from us subconsciously associating "harsh" features on a woman with aging. Age IS mildly androgynizing, after all, and there are some features, such as migration of fatty deposits to the trunk and neck, that don't usually develop in women until after menopause but are common in men of all ages.

Tags
None