Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
It never ceases to amaze me how fixated they are on becoming caricatures of what they aim to emulate. You never see a 6'2" troon built like a brick shithouse trying to wear anything tasteful or, for that matter, flattering. Most of them remind me of the stag parties I see in my town where they've had the "hilarious" and "never-before-dreamed" idea of all dressing up as women to go out on the piss. 🤢

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It never ceases to amaze me how fixated they are on becoming caricatures of what they aim to emulate. You never see a 6'2" troon built like a brick shithouse trying to wear anything tasteful or, for that matter, flattering. Most of them remind me of the stag parties I see in my town where they've had the "hilarious" and "never-before-dreamed" idea of all dressing up as women to go out on the piss. 🤢
Ironically those guys usually put more effort into the presentation even just doing it as a gag. And it isn't like there aren't tall drag queens who can dress in style while still being unmistakably male. Only troons seem to insist that they have to put zero effort into being their claimed sex, or for that matter even into being hygienic and not stinking up the place, yet everyone has to do free "emotional labor" for them by pretending they're passing and never slipping up by accidentally treating them as what they obviously are.

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if Zayn Zaki counts as a troon in the traditional sense but is "non binary" and taking testosterone, was one of my first lolcows so I decided to check up on her Facebook and she's only gotten worse over the years. Neckbeard + sad floppy tits + acne, anyone?

View attachment 1377691

View attachment 1377696
This one makes me laugh rather than disgust me, not sure if it's the come hither look or yikes I'm zany, try me.

Tags
None