Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Queen Of The Harpies

"Get some cunt in your life there, dipshit."
kiwifarms.net
Do these people think they will get ANY sort of asspats, life improvements, or uplift just by wearing women's clothing? Notice a common theme in all these home shots: messy, disorganized, shit everywhere, unkempt, literal trash pile clutters. If they were to put on men's clothes they'd be called "LOL INCELS!" right away, instead they are called "STUNNINGANDBRAVE WOMYN!" even though a trash filled house is indicative of a mind in turmoil. Watch enough hoards and you'll see patterns emerge of people with clear mental issues have homes piled with garbage, these degenerates follow that pattern to a T.
It's particularly sad when you remember that gender dysphoria is no longer considered a mental illness.

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
It's (somehow) gotten even worse since those pictures were taken.

View attachment 1408240
sweet jesus, the ones I posted were the before in a "from-fugly-to-fuglier" series? Is this thing kinda like Kelly Lenza, started out hideous and just gave up and decided to double down on being gross??

I am honestly at a loss

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
sweet jesus, the ones I posted were the before in a "from-fugly-to-fuglier" series? Is this thing kinda like Kelly Lenza, started out hideous and just gave up and decided to double down on being gross??

I am honestly at a loss
Yeah, it would appear so. I wonder, though, if the infamous "pube-beard" is the result of testosterone or if she has "naturally" occurring high testosterone due to PCOS and just decided to stop shaving/waxing it one day? She looks like she's Amberlynn-sized at the very least, so what kind of doctor would prescribe testosterone for someone 300+ pounds overweight? I might be wrong on this one, but I think she's from the UK, and the NHS is more strict with such things than US "informed consent" clinics.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None