Most physically repulsive tranny? -

CobraPlissken

The more things change the more they stay the same
kiwifarms.net

And to think these men are someone's brother, cousin, uncle, dad, or even grandpa. How shameful it must be to have a relative you were fond of just for him to reveal himself as such a deviant for the whole world to see. (:_(

Retribution

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms
kiwifarms.net
Found this asshole in /r/TransLater. 57 yo. That place is a goldmine. Thanks to @Swerf'n'Terf for the head's up.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg

Too bad Trump banned TikTok.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1491519View attachment 1491520View attachment 1491521Genuine question why the fuck do so many mtf troons have a disproportionately fat upper body and thin legs? Chris chan is a perfect example of what I mean.
Truncal obesity is also a hallmark feature of Klinefelter syndrome (XXY chromosomes) and Cushing's syndrome (over-production of the stress hormone cortisol). The former is pretty uncommon but I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of guys with this disorder trooning out, but Cushing's syndrome is pretty common and can mess with mental function as well.

Tags
None