Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
The 4th and 5th pics are of a famous drag queen from RuPaul's Drag Race, Darienne Lake, so the people are likely fans since he's genuinely pretty funny and won't fuck him (unless they're star fuckers).

I found an untapped goldmine (at least from a cursory search of this thread) of 30,000 photos in the form of a Flickr group unironically called "Passable Girl" NOTE: if you wanna harvest this bounty, for Flickr, you have to go the extra step of looking at the source code (ctrl+U) and then looking for the ".jpg" link EDIT: For some reason, some pics don't load here when you just use the URL so I had to download them and reupload them to the post. Most of these troons are the middle-aged MtF trannies who legitimately want to look like a sexy woman but sadly their effort (like using a decent wig sometimes, which most of these new troons should think about) is overshadowed by their age and man features. These are my favorite types of trannies to both make fun of and somewhat respect for several reasons: they fully embrace the now-considered-transphobic idea that trannies should attempt to be passable, they often look like shit, and they don't seem to be particularly politically active or "in-your-face". I've linked some choice pics from the pool in the spoiler below to help with scrolling.

This "Passable Girl" needs to learn about contouring to minimize certain features

This one's passable in the sense of passing for a worn-out GMILF former methhead Floridian. The ones who dress age appropriately often seem to have the most success since they're being realists (well, as realist as a tranny can be).
Passable Girl 1.jpg

He looks like some rejected SNL sketch character
Passable Girl 02.jpg

Proto-"It's ma'am!"
Passable Girl 03.jpg

How I found this group was by Bing-ing "Hooters tranny" because I had seen this one tranny on YouTube who would do videos pretending to take fake customers' orders and flirting with them while dressed as a Hooters girl. Sadly not the same one but not surprised this is a common theme.
Passable Girl 04.jpg

Remember when I said you need to dress age-approriate?
Passable Girl 05.jpg

My first thought when I saw this was "Christopher Lloyd in drag"
Passable Girl 06.jpg

Tranny + crazy eyes = most likely on the sex offender registry

Passable Girl 07.jpg

Newman from Seinfeld cosplaying as a middle-aged suburban Wisconsin mom
Passable Girl 08.jpg

Plaid couches are the ultimate aphrodisiac
Passable Girl 09.jpg

Josie repping the small-tittied girls
Passable Girl 10.jpg

Looks like some c-list Australian television personality

Robin Williams's Mrs. Doubtfire screen test
Passable Girl 11.jpg

Last edited:

Wendy Wheelchair

"India nigger retard doctor"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1509405
I feel like my brain just exploded. So he's a biological guy (I guess? Is that a beard?) and wants to start hormones since he's 'nonbinary' and transmasculine? What?
Sorry for the double post, but anything after "trans" is what they're going for, so they're a woman who wants to be masculine. The beard is most likely from polycystic ovarian syndrome, a disease that has now become common and is linked to obesity. It causes women to get even fatter in the most unflattering areas and gives you always-growing patches of facial hair. In college, I knew way too many of these women. They're often mad at the world with how fugly and unfuckable they are, so they're all in AntiFa now. But yeah, usually these polycystic ovarian syndrome sufferers shave their whiskers or flat out ignore them, but this one seems to have taken it as a sign that she's a man somehow.

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
The 4th and 5th pics are of a famous drag queen from RuPaul's Drag Race, Darienne Lake, so the people are likely fans since he's genuinely pretty funny and won't fuck him (unless they're star fuckers).

I found an untapped goldmine (at least from a cursory search of this thread) of 30,000 photos in the form of a Flickr group unironically called "Passable Girl" NOTE: if you wanna harvest this bounty, for Flickr, you have to go the extra step of looking at the source code (ctrl+U) and then looking for the ".jpg" link EDIT: For some reason, some pics don't load hear when you just use the URL so I had to download them and reupload them to the post. Most of these troons are the middle-aged MtF trannies who legitimately want to look like a sexy woman but sadly their effort (like using a decent wig sometimes, which most of these new troons should think about) is overshadowed by their age and man features. These are my favorite types of trannies to both make fun of and somewhat respect for several reasons: they fully embrace the now-considered-transphobic idea that trannies should attempt to be passable, they often look like shit, and they don't seem to be particularly politically active or "in-your-face". I've linked some choice pics from the pool in the spoiler below to help with scrolling.

This "Passable Girl" needs to learn about contouring to minimize certain features

This one's passable in the sense of passing for a worn-out GMILF former methhead Floridian. The ones who dress age appropriately often seem to have the most success since they're being realists (well, as realist as a tranny can be).
View attachment 1529521
View attachment 1529524

Proto-"It's ma'am!"
View attachment 1529529
How I found this group was by Bing-ing "Hooters tranny" because I had seen this one tranny on YouTube who would do videos pretending to take fake customers' orders and flirting with them while dressed as a Hooters girl. Sadly not the same one but not surprised this is a common theme.
View attachment 1529532
View attachment 1529541
View attachment 1529543

View attachment 1529544
Newman from Seingeld cosplaying as a middle-aged suburban Wisconsin mom
View attachment 1529547
View attachment 1529548
View attachment 1529550

View attachment 1529552
My next avatar is coming from here for sure.
Thanks!

Retribution

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
kiwifarms.net
While I was looking for all these images (mostly on Reddit) I noticed a fuck ton of troons somehow manage to get troon surgery in the middle of the pandemic and I want to know how the fuck they manage that because it’s absurd. Minor pl but I’m scheduled for surgery (non urgent) and I was told I won’t be able to have it until the pandemic blows over and surgery is only reserved for urgent cases (this is both under free and private healthcare). I know these rules will differ from place to place and while I find them reasonable, how the fuck is cutting your cock off considered ‘urgent’? Especially in countries where hospitals are struggling to keep up with the amount of people being admitted due to the coronavirus. People need hospitals and doctors (especially now) but nooooo a mastectomy or flipping your dick inside out is up there with amputation, organ rupture, appendicitis etc. and is urgent enough to get you hospital admission in the middle of the fucking pandemic.
It's most likely that these faggots cry suicide if they don't get their way. Plus the $$$$$

OttoWest

Face blind except vaginas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I found an untapped goldmine (at least from a cursory search of this thread) of 30,000 photos in the form of a Flickr group unironically called "Passable Girl" NOTE: if you wanna harvest this bounty, for Flickr, you have to go the extra step of looking at the source code (ctrl+U) and then looking for the ".jpg" link EDIT: For some reason, some pics don't load here when you just use the URL so I had to download them and reupload them to the post. Most of these troons are the middle-aged MtF trannies who legitimately want to look like a sexy woman but sadly their effort (like using a decent wig sometimes, which most of these new troons should think about) is overshadowed by their age and man features. These are my favorite types of trannies to both make fun of and somewhat respect for several reasons: they fully embrace the now-considered-transphobic idea that trannies should attempt to be passable, they often look like shit, and they don't seem to be particularly politically active or "in-your-face". I've linked some choice pics from the pool in the spoiler below to help with scrolling.

View attachment 1529521
View attachment 1529524

Proto-"It's ma'am!"
View attachment 1529529
View attachment 1529532
View attachment 1529541
View attachment 1529543

View attachment 1529544
Newman from Seinfeld cosplaying as a middle-aged suburban Wisconsin mom
View attachment 1529547
View attachment 1529548
View attachment 1529550

View attachment 1529552
This Flickr is a gold mine.
81DDC56A-6666-41F1-9F85-E7242615AB14.jpeg
22C42F68-10E1-4D92-985D-5BC2AA425344.jpeg
6E49393C-3D69-41F0-BEBC-0FAE3D48DE27.jpeg888EC05D-E0FD-4DEA-B74B-239140FEB9DE.jpegD3F0D24C-2587-43E1-9301-9255B4F1C545.jpegA8A32764-A89E-4CDF-849B-8865628F3478.jpeg23A78077-945A-48E4-8395-CFE88B18E9F2.jpeg

“Dawn West” is some decrepit old dude who photographs himself visiting various UK churches and memorials while dressed like a tarty school girl.

2E4A0D66-741B-4BDF-9E99-2ED9E0B75DD3.jpeg
27F03ED2-621C-49E9-86EC-20A0442373E2.jpeg
05538981-7D28-4BF6-87EF-699EC0B5C0C7.jpeg
24F6592F-65B1-44F0-91F7-F4C7A6A584A0.jpeg
3C044D73-FA59-4556-B9D2-DF1905264F24.jpeg
5C3DF30F-BED9-4547-B87C-D4E52DBF80A9.jpeg

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
The ones here who sincerely think they might pass as women...are they just super-duper autistic, and think makeup+wig+dress/skirt =woman?
(I assume the total AGP fetishists know they don't, but enjoy trolling people into being forced to pretend they do)

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
What gives it another level is that he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself at all. None of those photos even cracks a smile, just that jowly distant look. There seems to be a photographer behind the lens. Wonder what they're like.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
What gives it another level is that he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself at all. None of those photos even cracks a smile, just that jowly distant look. There seems to be a photographer behind the lens. Wonder what they're like.
There's an observable scale to it. The elder troons (50+) can't crack a smile even when they're taking a photo for the album, they just have the universal deer-in-headlights look like they've been dressed up and photographed against their will. The slightly-less-elder troons (29-49) can smile, but it's that creepy AGP smirk. The younger troons (22-28 ) seem to generally be able to smile normally, or at least do a fairly convincing one on command for photos. Then the 18-21 bracket is where you find the troons who smile normally, probably because they started hormones early enough to have a shot at actually looking like a woman and aren't (yet) completely devoid of happiness.

Last edited:

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the contributions.
This is why friend's shouldn't lie to friend's it builds up. Into whatever these troons are.
There's an observable scale to it. The elder troons (50+) can't crack a smile even when they're taking a photo for the album, they just have the universal deer-in-headlights look like they've been dressed up and photographed against their will. The slightly-less-elder troons (29-49) can smile, but it's that creepy AGP smirk. The younger troons (22-28 ) seem to generally be able to smile normally, or at least do a fairly convincing one on command for photos. Then the 18-21 bracket is where you find the troons who smile normally, probably because they started hormones early enough to have a shot at actually looking like a woman and aren't (yet) completely devoid of happiness.
I'm shocked to witness all the old Looney troons, they're truly an unruly and dying breed.
I bet the "passing" one's hate them lol.
:story:

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Retribution

Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms
kiwifarms.net
He can't seem to decide whether he's a "Girly Girl" or Grizzly Adams.

01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg07.jpg08.jpg09.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg

-6'2" in bare feet
-195 lbs.
-blonde hair
-blue eyes
-athletic build

087.jpg

He should probably stick with "Grizzly"

Tags
None