Most physically repulsive tranny? -

LateNightMuffin

kiwifarms.net

Dysnomia

Blood on the rise, it's following me
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1550819

This one is supposedly an Australian comedian or something, which is incredible for someone who looks like a Neanderthal with both Down's and fetal alcohol syndrome simultaneously.
Looks like a Slaton. :lol:

So many uggos regardless of troondom post selfies with "I'm so cute" captions. I refuse to believe that they aren't aware of their fugdom on some level. If you can get just one thirsty loser to fap to your pics suddenly you cute. It must feel good to finally feel like less of a troglodyte. Trying to force the internet to see you as cute isn't gonna work though. Girldick, you still U.G.L.Y.

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
People actually pay for this shit?

View attachment 1558137

[/SPOILER]
I'm always endlessly amused when trannies have a fetish for "breeding" - excuse me while I puke a tiny bit in my mouth - or talk about wanting other men to "breed" them. I understand that of course a very distorted, false understanding of sexual reproduction has to be par for the course for someone who talks unironically about their ladypenis, but like... that's literally the one thing you cannot do, you stupid fat tard. You are a genetic cul-de-sac by definition, and thank god for that.

I'm not going to watch the full sideshow clip to see if this specific one has joined the stinkditch club, but post-SRS troons are just eunuchs with extra steps, so I always find it pretty funny that so many of them are so hung up on the concept of breeding.

Yangon

elephantine Yahwheyist with African Islamic ideals
kiwifarms.net
I'm always endlessly amused when trannies have a fetish for "breeding" - excuse me while I puke a tiny bit in my mouth - or talk about wanting other men to "breed" them. I understand that of course a very distorted, false understanding of sexual reproduction has to be par for the course for someone who talks unironically about their ladypenis, but like... that's literally the one thing you cannot do, you stupid fat tard. You are a genetic cul-de-sac by definition, and thank god for that.

I'm not going to watch the full sideshow clip to see if this specific one has joined the stinkditch club, but post-SRS troons are just eunuchs with extra steps, so I always find it pretty funny that so many of them are so hung up on the concept of breeding.
"Breed" just means "cum in someone's ass" in gay slang. If anything, it's surprising that they use it, since they're true and honest women and totally not gay men.

rottendarling

kiwifarms.net
Gay trans man Anna is still piling on the pounds. Imagine taking testosterone and becoming... this:

View attachment 1555946
View attachment 1555947
This is honestly so tragic. I rarely feel anything except amusement when looking at people who willingly do this to themselves but it’s so apparent that they are in deep emotional pain and can’t go the right direction without someone interfering. Those eyes aren’t even resembling any positive emotion.

• Feels
Reactions: Troon Golf Clubber

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
Gay trans man Anna is still piling on the pounds. Imagine taking testosterone and becoming... this:

View attachment 1555946
View attachment 1555947
Maybe she went on T because she was unable to manage her period hygiene and thought getting rid of periods altogether would be beneficial. There's no way she can even reach let alone wipe her nethers with those stumpy T-Rex arms. She's built like HAES cow Juliana ("J") Aprileo. Just an amorphous buttergolem at this point.

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she went on T because she was unable to manage her period hygiene and thought getting rid of periods altogether would be beneficial. There's no way she can even reach let alone wipe her nethers with those stumpy T-Rex arms. She's built like HAES cow Juliana ("J") Aprileo. Just an amorphous buttergolem at this point.
If you take birth control continuously instead of taking the week long break between packs you don't get your period either.

God that chin hair on such a fat face disturbs me in ways I cannot fully articulate.

Peaches Demure

Liberate me ex inferis!
kiwifarms.net
If you take birth control continuously instead of taking the week long break between packs you don't get your period either.

God that chin hair on such a fat face disturbs me in ways I cannot fully articulate.
But she is a MAN/amorphous gender(literal?) blob and taking birth control would trigger dysphoria, no doubt.

Reactions: Lesbian Soul

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None