Most physically repulsive tranny? -

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"The computer is a Satanic fag machine" was a sign I saw being held up by Christian protesters. It was at least 15 years ago, but I remember it vividly on account of how funny it was at the time. And yet here we are living in a dystopian hellscape where people are proudly broadcasting to the world that they've become Satanic Ninja Turtles.
From the bottom of the thread to the top. I have not laughed so hard in days before reading this, especially after seeing the pic it is in reference to, which I must also repost or the funnay is lacking:

Oh shit there are MOAR! HAIL SATAN EVERY DAY!!!

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the bottom of the thread to the top. I have not laughed so hard in days before reading this, especially after seeing the pic it is in reference to, which I must also repost or the funnay is lacking:
NGL, I do feel kinda sorry for Abby; she's not a terrible person, just hugely fucked up in the head. She doesn't help herself, but then, no one else really does, either.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
I might have to do a special on Twitter whores.

View attachment 1558463

View attachment 1558466
Starvin' Marvin?

Six lovely ladies, available now and awaiting your call.
View attachment 1584930 View attachment 1584931 View attachment 1584934 View attachment 1584936 View attachment 1584939 View attachment 1584943
plus my personal favourite, effortlessly oozing femininity.
View attachment 1584947

View attachment 1584994
hugs or words of admiration are needed to heal... jfc.
Is this the trans community's version of male feminists? You know, the creepy guys who use the movement to trick chicks into sleeping with them.

Tags
None