Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure this obvious narc AGP with a big boob fetish has featured in this thread before in small installments, but I came across more of his horrifying portfolio the other day:

View attachment 1622066View attachment 1622067View attachment 1622068View attachment 1622069View attachment 1622071View attachment 1622072

At least you guys have the link to his OnlyFans, I'm sure many of you are desperate to see this True and Honest sexy wammen in more detail.
Holy fuck that chest hair on 3d pic:
tumblr_phfqn7WAgz1w5a4yoo1_1280.png

Guess someone spent all their money on those balloons and had nothing left for proper hair removal so now they have to use razor/wax strips/epilator now. And I have a feeling their OnlyFans isn't exactly a hit so it's not getting better

Longcat

Devourer of borgars
kiwifarms.net

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When will these women realise that cutting off your boobs does nothing to achieve a more masculine appearance if you’re fat? The result is weird and misshapen and only makes the gut stand out more.
Their goal is "flat" but fat men aren't flat and most of them have gynecomastia as well. The only way to get a decent result is either lose weight and bulk up a bit before the proceedure, or get expensive fat sculpting after healing which your insurance isn't going to cover.

Also god damn that is a butchery if I've ever seen one. T minus 10 to necrosis.

Dysnomia

Will turn tricks for treats ^_~
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1649300

"Reverend" Everett "Erika" Bickford, judge of elections in the Allentown, PA for the last decade. Now accused of altering election ballots to give votes to Democratic candidates.

This thing expects to be called ma'am. It's under the delusion that daisies in its hair and drawn on eyebrows somehow make it appear feminine. :lol:

Not the worst I've seen but this thread could use more repulsive female troons
View attachment 1662913

What is the obsession with looking as fug as possible? She's doing fetish selfies for degenerates to fap to.

Are those tape marks from the top surgery? Maybe leaving the adhesive residue on is part of the fetish. Out there some freako is saying "I want to fuck a dirty fat guy in the vagina".

That giant meteor can't come soon enough.*sigh*

NoFeline

im intersex i have both uwu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are those tape marks from the top surgery? Maybe leaving the adhesive residue on is part of the fetish.
Special tape has to be left on the incision for a long time to prevent really awful scarring.

Your hypothesis about the fetish..? the reverse is actually true. Troons from tumblr intentionally cause extreme scarring because the scars are "badges of pride" and end up with corrugated pink-purple marks even an inch wide.

They like depicting this in their art and in any character that isn't human they show it off even more by making the scars neon colors or glowing. They also predictably fetishize the clit growth on testosterone but bizarrely instead of depicting it how it actually is, they just replace the entire clit with a cockhead?

Obreon

Todo casual encuentro una cita.
kiwifarms.net
You might be surprised that my submission is not a man larping as a woman.

I always thought that ftm trannies, althought ridiculous, weren't as repulsive as mtf trannies. I paid a high cost for that naivety by looking at this unprepared.

I downloaded this image from 4chan. I can't tell when, but it was more than a year ago. The communist iconography is obviously shopped, but the rest of it is pretty much a window into the horror that is reality.

photo_2020-10-18_12-19-23.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
None