Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WTAF did I just listen to?
I feel like the game show was committing a hate crime by making fun of an exceptional individual and letting them be publicly shamed for their inability to talk or sing.
I can't tell if they have better teeth than Zinnia, tho
It sounds like a dog howling through another dog's anus. Both dogs are dying from parvo in old age.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
The odd thing about the most repulsive ones is that they pass because you'd assume they're just deformed potato women.
Also, they're so hideous, you don't want to look at them.

I've seen a few astonishingly ugly women here and there since the trans craze started, and they're probably troons, but I'm not entirely sure because, as soon as I spot one out of the corner of my eye, I make a point of not looking directly. Seeing them on the internet is bad enough.

Pargon

"What in the fuck is a 'half-measure'?"
kiwifarms.net
Split decision between Yaniv and Contrapoints.

Marilyn Manson-lookin' motherfucker.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

I'm the greatest thing since World War 3.
kiwifarms.net
What facial expression is he even trying to convey here?? He looks surprised more than anything, like maybe he was eyeing the last piece of pizza and then someone took it from right under his nose :(
I think it's fear. He believes the camera is stealing his soul and he can't decide if he should fight or flee.

I'm 90% sure this will always be my choice.
That looks like Pennywise in drag.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
  • Agree
Reactions: MsStevieMarie
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino