Most physically repulsive tranny? -

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).
Definitely one of the worst in this thread. Look at that stomach hair. It seems that some troons are disciplined enough to take their hormones but not disciplined enough to do basic aspects of hygiene (facial and body hair management, showering and wearing clean clothes, etc.). The difference? Swallowing a pill takes seconds, and shaving your face for instance (as many of these troons fail to do) might take 2 or 3 minutes. It seems like even that time investment is too much for many of them. They are the ultimate mega-coomers, and any minor investment of time into something that doesn't immediately feel good is unbearable to them.

What is it with trannies and communism? Is it being a commie that turns you into a troon, or is it the other way around?
It's weird, because true communists would never in a million years allow such a self-centered thing as using medication and surgeries that severely impacts your ability to work just so you can live out your fetisch. Old style communists were no fan of homosexuals either, nothing as basic as sexuality should detract you from the greater cause.

Battlecruiser3000ad

greetings frum india i hate gays
Definitely one of the worst in this thread. Look at that stomach hair. It seems that some troons are disciplined enough to take their hormones but not disciplined enough to do basic aspects of hygiene (facial and body hair management, showering and wearing clean clothes, etc.). The difference? Swallowing a pill takes seconds, and shaving your face for instance (as many of these troons fail to do) might take 2 or 3 minutes. It seems like even that time investment is too much for many of them. They are the ultimate mega-coomers, and any minor investment of time into something that doesn't immediately feel good is unbearable to them.
Maybe this one is ftm. Who the fuck knows which way these things are heading on the goblin road.
It's weird, because true communists would never in a million years allow such a self-centered thing as using medication and surgeries that severely impacts your ability to work just so you can live out your fetisch. Old style communists were no fan of homosexuals either, nothing as basic as sexuality should detract you from the greater cause.
Homosexuals are enemies of the state, because they deprive it of future workers they're obliged to father.

President Jeb Bush

Eternal President of the United States
View attachment 1726549

View attachment 1726544

View attachment 1726543

I believe this is a ‘brick’ in tranny-speak...

View attachment 1726545View attachment 1726546

This one is probably just a disguised murderer. Inspiration for JK Rowling’s killer tranny book?

He definitely lives in a murderers house.

View attachment 1726539View attachment 1726541View attachment 1726542

I am so tempted to post this dude in r/transpassing purely for the inevitable ‘shape your eyebrows and you will totally pass uWu’ advice.

View attachment 1726536View attachment 1726537

Apparently, really bad teeth can be caused by chromosome disorders:

View attachment 1726553
Additional X chromosomes are a coveted prize in troon-land, so once they hear this they will no doubt all be boasting about their ‘megadonts’

View attachment 1726534
View attachment 1726532View attachment 1726533
Oooh. I just remembered I need to order a leather satchel!

Oh shit...
View attachment 1726538

it’s getting closer...

View attachment 1726540

View attachment 1726535

😱😱😱
anything more than XXXY and most of em are mentally disabled. Tons of guys have XXY, and the only thing would be a baby face and WIDE hips.

I call this one "furiously British."

trans furiously british e11rpxf13n261.jpg"