Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, he looks more like this weird ass puppet.
1617775664711.png

Neet Tokusatsu Hero

I didn't choose this profile picture.
kiwifarms.net

There is this notion about "shitty genetics might lead to trooninsm" and... Jesus fucking Christ, no, i can't make a joke or a witty comment about it, fucking hell. This guy is a prime example of how cruel the genetic lottery can be.

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
There is this notion about "shitty genetics might lead to trooninsm" and... Jesus fucking Christ, no, i can't make a joke or a witty comment about it, fucking hell. This guy is a prime example of how cruel the genetic lottery can be.
there is some truth to the Bioleninism thing, these people are literally not evolved enough to succeed in life so they band together with a hostile elite that uses them as a battering ram to harm normal people.

EveyDwyer

Resident Ebil
kiwifarms.net

vulgar

kiwifarms.net
not really a big fan of mocking innocuous freaks, but I found a not so innocuous freak the other day.

Gemma Hicks, 33, a convicted child predator and literal troll demon who was caught in a sting attempting to groom a sexually confused 13 yr. old decoy.
1618791491828.png
1618791920467.png
1618791953647.png
(video is mostly unwatchable due to piss poor audio, constant alerts ringing, and the bong filming his swollen size 6ers for most the video.)

a large potion of the sting is dedicated to the bonglanders having to fight back against the tide of "transphobic comments" made during the duration of the livestream. Groveling and impotently begging their ravenous viewers to stop tarnishing their image in clear fear that the authorities will come across a criminal level of transphobia.
1618791572955.png

"Gemma" feebly attempts to fight back against clear evidence of child grooming by claiming they were harmlessly helping them explore their sexuality.

either out of disgust or drunken neglect, the nonce hunters give up using female pronouns in the latter half.

Last edited: