Send duck pics plz
kiwifarms.net

Fake but hilarious.

Edit: r/Cringetopia post

Screenshot_20210503-181537_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Alazka Thundervuck

kiwifarms.net
Not the most repulsive, outside of that ugly ass hairline and forehead, but like, what is with this hair style being so popular and yet every tranny with it is prob the biggest bitch you'll meet in 5 years?
I just think every tranny is the biggest bitch you'll ever meet. I was so open to them for years, defended their "rights", cheered for their victories, but the whole time really they were just the angriest, nastiest, most high maintenance, conceited, insecure assholes you could ever hope to meet. Nothing is ever good enough. And as mostly straight white males to begin with, what rights don't they get? The amazing thing was how much they all hate each other and undermine and viciously gossip. They are mostly shit-jealous of each other, if one is prettier or has a boyfriend or a paying job the others are riddled with envy over it. They are just super damaged narcissistic people who think they deserve more than everybody else for being so special. They truly are the most hateful wastes of space. I used to think it was some kind of inborn specialness but now I see it's just spergs obsessed with their own fetishes. Fuck em.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net