Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Gary spivey

kiwifarms.net
What's up with all these faggots insisting on having horrible facial hair? I blame the fucking MGP abomination opening the fucking flood gates.

Attachments

• faggot.jpg
    faggot.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 111

Vulva Gape

White Boy Summer
kiwifarms.net
Gabe Tuft got breast implants. It's sad,
what a waste; he was hotttt before.

View attachment 2182231

View attachment 2182233

Freud & Jung's theories on gender are true.
I wonder why all these alpha chad military types troon out. Like somebody has to do some psychoanalysis on this.

If you look on Trans Widows or other sites many of these men were successful, multiple kids, prestigious careers, etc...

There's the incel to troon pipeline we all know very well, but the stereotypically masculine and desirable men mutilating themselves so makes no sense.

Is it autogynephilia? Probably. But why? These don't seem like the maladjusted types that would throw away their lives for a fetish.

pr3nt177

I can get access to a gun in a fucking heartbeat!
kiwifarms.net

Local Fed

Hakim's Razor
kiwifarms.net
Looks like a MTF Glenn Danzig
I know that the song 'Mother' is about Tipper Gore and being able to listen to what you want to, but they kind of fit here, hilariously to me. :story:

Mother
Tell your children not to walk my way
Tell your children not to hear my words
What they mean
What they say
Mother

Mother
Can you keep them in the dark for life?
Can you hide them from the waiting world?
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take your daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what it's like
'Til you're bleeding

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net

Mush

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why all these alpha chad military types troon out. Like somebody has to do some psychoanalysis on this.

If you look on Trans Widows or other sites many of these men were successful, multiple kids, prestigious careers, etc...

There's the incel to troon pipeline we all know very well, but the stereotypically masculine and desirable men mutilating themselves so makes no sense.

Is it autogynephilia? Probably. But why? These don't seem like the maladjusted types that would throw away their lives for a fetish.
I think they probably had gender dysphoria long before they were Chads, and tried to bury it by being as masculine as possible. Then, it all becomes too much to bear and they troon out. It's sad, and they need therapy not titties.

Nazrin

kiwifarms.net
Welp.. I made a huge mistake today... So referring to my last post, #2,894, There's a picture with the label: "Noel," I was deeply disturbed by the picture to be honest, but my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to view their reddit account..
^ Referenced Picture..

I'm warning you.. These pictures aren't for the faint of heart. Please proceed with caution..

5ebu4rz0nm751.jpg
5xj42s2j2ma51.jpg
6kdi113w3n451.jpg
arzz2rhd3f861.jpg
c6c2e4042f551.jpg
sivup6ymzaw41.jpg
wh2.jpg
why1.jpg
why3.jpg

White Trash Motorsport

Live 8pm tonite at kiwifarms.net
kiwifarms.net
Welp.. I made a huge mistake today... So referring to my last post, #2,894, There's a picture with the label: "Noel," I was deeply disturbed by the picture to be honest, but my curiosity got the best of me and I decided to view their reddit account..

I'm warning you.. These pictures aren't for the faint of heart. Please proceed with caution..
I‘ve been lurking here too long as my first thought was ‘Fucking hideous shoes!’