Most physically repulsive tranny? -

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
kiwifarms.net
Courtesy of Bongland's crappiest tabloid:
PXL_20210612_184649200.MP.jpg

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I'm really not a fan of the fact ANYONE can pay to have their (boring/unoriginal/ugly) posts shoved into people's faces feeds on instagram, especially when it's a mentally deranged furry manwench.
I guess I deserve this for using instagram.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210613_181430.jpg
    Screenshot_20210613_181430.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_20210613_181345.jpg
    Screenshot_20210613_181345.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 136

Hair and Nails

kiwifarms.net
"i must be passable. ever time i come to the gym theres always at least a guy or 2 who keeps on staring. like creep staring. this must be what girls feel every day. 🙄"

View attachment 2265610
We all know why they are staring. Same reason everyone slows down to look at wrecks on the interstate.

Also lmao at the weight on the bar. You could get that amount of weight from one of those fixed weight barbells. Not only did he tie up an actual half-rack and weightlifting platform for his stupid asspat post on the internet, he didn’t even put a respectable amount of weight on the bar beforehand.

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
We all know why they are staring. Same reason everyone slows down to look at wrecks on the interstate.

Also lmao at the weight on the bar. You could get that amount of weight from one of those fixed weight barbells. Not only did he tie up an actual half-rack and weightlifting platform for his stupid asspat post on the internet, he didn’t even put a respectable amount of weight on the bar beforehand.
They are staring because that stupid troon is wasting everyones time posing for selfies on the squat rack and not hurrying the fuck up and finishing their set, people dont have time for that bullshit in the gym.

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net