Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Xenu Warrior Princess

Shut up baby, I know it.
kiwifarms.net
This dude has to qualify, imagine going to your ballet class to see this creature turn up. Of course in troon fashion he does not care how uncomfortable others may feel in his presence.

View attachment 699906
Nicola was on my radar too.
Archive
Archive

Earlier in their transition, so they have improved.

They are just a regular AGP tranny who I wouldn't bother about, but they are also a snitch.

Boobooin

kiwifarms.net
Never forget this guy is a self-hating gay man who grew up around tight-ass rich conservative parents shamed that their little spawn is a degenerate. I guess that's why he spends 20 hours a day half-assedly reciting his wealthy father's legalese and obsessively collecting pictures of unremarkably ugly people so he can finally feel normal. Also doing the hilarious cliche alt-right thing where he adopts Patrick Bateman or Travis Bickle or big eternally mad John Goodman as an identity. Dude has more daddy and masculinity issues than John K.

Last edited:

Shaved Kiwis

Gran Autismo 3: A-Sped
kiwifarms.net
"The computer is a Satanic fag machine" was a sign I saw being held up by Christian protesters. It was at least 15 years ago, but I remember it vividly on account of how funny it was at the time. And yet here we are living in a dystopian hellscape where people are proudly broadcasting to the world that they've become Satanic Ninja Turtles.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino