Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net

cowisnow

No-Green
kiwifarms.net
We should have female bathrooms, male bathrooms and buffalo bill bathrooms.
Well, Turr-Git (Target) department stores were putting in these gender neutral single person lavatories and some of the conservatives totally chimped. :biggrin:

Do you want Buffalo Bill in the women's lav?

KweenKarlotta

paraphilia police
kiwifarms.net
Well, Turr-Git (Target) department stores were putting in these gender neutral single person lavatories and some of the conservatives totally chimped. :biggrin:

Do you want Buffalo Bill in the women's lav?
I don't mind single stall gender neutral stalls for the buffalo bills. As long as it keeps the shesnis hidden away from me. Why did the conservitards have issue with that?

lightswitchdoll

oh mate
kiwifarms.net
He looks so quintessentially British, doesn't he? I haven't checked his profile but I can spot a Brit subhuman from 100 yards
As a Brit I'd be offended if that shit wasn't completely accurate, however some of his posts indicate he's actually in Denver, CO.

Am I being blind or does that link not mention gender neutral toilets, just troons using whichever ones they want? Regardless, I thought it was the troons themselves bitching about single stall gender neutral lavatories because it invalidates them as women or some stupid fucking nonsense?

KweenKarlotta

paraphilia police
kiwifarms.net
As a Brit I'd be offended if that shit wasn't completely accurate, however some of his posts indicate he's actually in Denver, CO.

Am I being blind or does that link not mention gender neutral toilets, just troons using whichever ones they want? Regardless, I thought it was the troons themselves bitching about single stall gender neutral lavatories because it invalidates them as women or some stupid fucking nonsense?
The ones I know IRL NEED to be in the women's because there would be no one to confront in a single stall for validation. From what I've seen you're correct.

Reactions: lightswitchdoll
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino