Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Z

ZG 241

kiwifarms.net
i cant argue with you there, i guess meeting the one i posted in person was worse than their photo
Can't argue with you on that. Without powerleveling too much, a while ago I saw a promotional picture of a troon that was in some capacity going to speak at an event of an organization I'm also involved with, fortunately a one-off for diversity brownie points. In the portrait picture he looked like a pretty feminine dude who takes care of himself and it lowkey pissed me off, as an acceptable appearance tends to appease a lot of people into accepting the mentally ill as normal. Then he showed up and all my worries flew out of the window. He was fucking huge, which the picture did not suggest because there was nothing in it for scale. This dude was bigger than 95% of men at the event, and in his lumpen-troon-chique get-up looked like something dangerous escaped from an alternative version of Frankenstein, and not a good one. His hunched figure in a doomed to fail attempt to appear smol, his beard stubble and awful skin, invisible in the picture, were like an extra elephant in the room, and I'm going to bet his voice was another one, but I didn't stick around for that.

Like Liam Madigan, they never look anything like their pictures, they always look several dimensions worse and meeting them in the flesh is a shock to the system, and a good laugh.

queue-anon

kiwifarms.net
Like Liam Madigan, they never look anything like their pictures, they always look several dimensions worse and meeting them in the flesh is a shock to the system, and a good laugh.
Liam looks like shit in pictures. He looks worse in person? Yikes.

The problem with trannies showing up as hideous monsters in person is that, apparently, a lot of people's kneejerk reaction to that is pity. I have a feeling the pity is warring with disgust, but in current year the pity has to win or else you're a bad person.

This is why I've always been an aficionado of trusting your gut.

X

XD 991

kiwifarms.net
Liam looks like shit in pictures. He looks worse in person? Yikes.

The problem with trannies showing up as hideous monsters in person is that, apparently, a lot of people's kneejerk reaction to that is pity. I have a feeling the pity is warring with disgust, but in current year the pity has to win or else you're a bad person.

This is why I've always been an aficionado of trusting your gut.
Gut instincts are hardwired into us and are essential to survival.

Tags
None