Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Top Notch Turf

I love a freshly mowed lawn.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 934158
Not sure how this one managed to get a normal human girlfriend. I guess there's someone for everyone.

I love how in one photo his nipples are showing and in another you can see marks from his boob job.
I don’t think they’re marks from a boob job, normally they’re underneath the ‘breast’. They look more like he’s used suction cups. To try help them grow or something equally insane.

cockaine

Full-time Violence Man
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 934158
Not sure how this one managed to get a normal human girlfriend. I guess there's someone for everyone.

I love how in one photo his nipples are showing and in another you can see marks from his boob job.
I would pay to see the spergs on incel.is freak the ever loving fuck out over this

Pinochet's Pilot

...so to speak
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 934158

I thought I was prepared for how horrific this thread was going to be, but then this set of images made me realize John Walker Flynt is squarely "middle of the road" troon and it gets much, much worse.

MsStevieMarie

Mmm... Bigot sandwich *drools*
kiwifarms.net
This one describes himself thusly, "This is the face of victory".
Yeah, that does look like your average Melbourne Victory fan.

Found this while looking into another troon:
View attachment 929028
Steve Buscemi's most challenging role yet?

Stephanie Bustcakes

You've nutted to my profile picture, haven't you?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 934158

This guy must be worth at least $10 million.

Beluga

Just a little white whale on the go
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea whether this troon is a male to female troon or vice versa, but I do know that they at least claim to be a troon. Meet the "gender terrorist" or Dakota Hendrix.
Genuinely don't know what's the most repulsive thing about this. Anyone want to guess what those jars in the background contain? Years old spunk? Feminine fluids?

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 934158

This has got to be a clear winner. I mean look at this doooood. Look at his head!

https://twitter.com/guysmiley22/status/1172630674119036928
http://archive.md/g6DRY

1568640467472.png

Does anyone think we need a most mentally repulsive tranny thread?

Last edited:
Tags
None