Most physically repulsive tranny? -

TelomereJones

kiwifarms.net
Found you a new gf op.
I met this tranny whilst I was on mushrooms. She's one of the gals that bought cement & construction grade silicone injections from some Florida spick who's now in prison for pretending to be a Dr.
She was wearing a bright green sequined dress & I complemented her on it. She was quite affable but my God, when I noticed the face my brain almost melted.

rococo

filthy capitalist
kiwifarms.net
I met this tranny whilst I was on mushrooms. She's one of the gals that bought cement & construction grade silicone injections from some Florida spick who's now in prison for pretending to be a Dr.
She was wearing a bright green sequined dress & I complemented her on it. She was quite affable but my God, when I noticed the face my brain almost melted.
"i met this tranny whilst i was on mushrooms" has got to be the best way to start any post

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got to be Phil for me. I mean, he wasn’t much of a looker during his weeb days, and you could tell there wasn’t much going on behind the eyes , but since then just about every aspect of his appearance has gotten more grotesque. Then there’s the fact that somehow every fashion choice he makes serves only to make him look worse. Then there’s the terrible hygiene. Then there’s the fact that he chooses the worst angles for selfies. And the final, crowning glory is that not only does he think he passes, but that people find him physically attractive.

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Got to be Phil for me. I mean, he wasn’t much of a looker during his weeb days, and you could tell there wasn’t much going on behind the eyes , but since then just about every aspect of his appearance has gotten more grotesque. Then there’s the fact that somehow every fashion choice he makes serves only to make him look worse. Then there’s the terrible hygiene. Then there’s the fact that he chooses the worst angles for selfies. And the final, crowning glory is that not only does he think he passes, but that people find him physically attractive.
Throw in that he actually turned his mini-me into a mangled mass of brutalized flesh, blood and pus, and continually posts pictures of it.

• Agree
Reactions: Stay safe
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino