Most physically repulsive tranny? -

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
I was that bald by 22....
I didn't make it worse by mincing around in a dress mind you.
Sorry :story: so was my dad, in fairness, which is a large part of the reason troons with such obviously exceptional cases of male pattern baldness look so ridiculous to me. Even more so than troons in general.

Like... does he think this is an early 90's Sinead O'Connor look? Even women who lose their hair due to alopecia or chemo don't lose it in that telltale monk pattern. Balding troons all look to me like literally my dad in a dress, the mental image is viscerally horrifying and hilarious at the same time.

chickenbutt

Fetch my deworming pills, Dr Bojangles
kiwifarms.net
This one, I think, is interesting as a kind of microcosm of the problems with self-ID and the extent of the gaslighting expected of women by liberals. Think, for a moment, on the level of dissociation required to ask his question to actual females in anything other than a purely rhetorical way.

"Can you honestly not tell the difference between me and some perve?"

Of fucking course we can't, dipshit. What is supposed to be the visual distinction, exactly? Using only the images above in a hypothetical scenario where I'm supposed to distinguish between the troon and the fetishist MAN (assuming for a moment that those are actually separate categories) - what am I supposed to go on, the greasy bangs? Does he think that "True and Honest Perverts" wear a perv/pervs/pervself pronoun badge to conveniently distinguish them from the non- fetishistic men in dresses?

You're obviously male, you have the stagnant, emotionless eyes of an autistic shark, and you apparently think that you're female. That absolutely tells me everything I need to know in order to want to maintain a 15-20ft distance from you at all times.

JoseLarrosa

Alcalde de Ciudad de la Costa
kiwifarms.net
I just find this guy today lol

Reactions: Zeebie

Smaug's Smokey Hole

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 999408
View attachment 999409
View attachment 999410
Pictures you can smell...

Tinder refuses to let you filter them out. You can sign up as whatever you want. You can choose to see men, women or both. You can filter out only men or women. You are not allowed to filter out the troons.

Guess I'll just have to keep posting them.
If it weren't for the they/them/queer/poly/transmasc bullshit I would absolutely hang out with the self-described mullet goblin, that's an identity I can respect.

Azazel

Top of the Game
kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
Like I honestly can't tell if this is just narcissism or mental delusion or "fake it til you make it".
View attachment 1001389
"It should be fairly obvious I'm a woman"
Yea maybe to your goblin tribe, you're close enough. But leave it to the rad fems to bring trannies gently back down to earth.
1573188152944.png

He asked a question, didn't like the answers so wishes ill on folks. Misogynist arsehole.

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe? I won't say it's the norm but I know a few guys that were that bald by 21-22.
It's not even just the complete baldness in his supposedly very early 20's. It's also his skin and his body shape. Now I'm sure 15 or so years of extreme inactivity could have led to his body looking so poor, but I think he's fudging his numbers a bit and is really more like 30 or older, unsuccessfully hoping he'll attract a younger audience.

Troons tend to age like tard cum.
For sure. Neither of you are wrong but I think this unfortunate looking clown is a liar in addition to being a bald troon in a saucy grandma dress.

Last edited:

Pizza Time

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for retweeting this specimen moviebob
View attachment 960367

It's a damn shame about Nyxfears. I used to watch them on youtube for some passable horror media reviews before they trooned out. Used to be kind of a cute femboy before.

• Agree
Reactions: Lunete and Zeebie
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino