Most physically repulsive tranny? -

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
1573465984861.png

LINK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the article doesn't state why this "woman" was acquitted other than "inconsistencies and contradictions in the complainant's testimony".
and then, just further down the article, the victim claims that this guy was the first man to join in on the family 13th birthday gang rape, whereas the mom claims that he wasn't the FIRST guy, but rather the SECOND.

is that the inconsistency and contradiction? that, just because the victim said he was the first one, and turns out he was the second one, this fucker gets acquitted? even though mom's correction still points that he was still involved?

(also this guy is on disability. inb4 made up disability 4 sweet govtbux)

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1005510

LINK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the article doesn't state why this "woman" was acquitted other than "inconsistencies and contradictions in the complainant's testimony".
and then, just further down the article, the victim claims that this guy was the first man to join in on the family 13th birthday gang rape, whereas the mom claims that he wasn't the FIRST guy, but rather the SECOND.

is that the inconsistency and contradiction? that, just because the victim said he was the first one, and turns out he was the second one, this fucker gets acquitted? even though mom's correction still points that he was still involved?

(also this guy is on disability. inb4 made up disability 4 sweet govtbux)
That thing needs putting down.

• Agree
Reactions: AnOminous

Kirkorov

Я 100% не голубой.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck do these dudes see when they look in the mirror??

I'm married so I'm out of the flirting/dating loop, but all these creepy, really unfortunate looking troons taking pics in their lingerie- I'm assuming they send those to people?
That's nothing but pure psychological warfare.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

I'm married so I'm out of the flirting/dating loop, but all these creepy, really unfortunate looking troons taking pics in their lingerie- I'm assuming they send those to people?
Most of us like to look as good as we can when having a photo taken, I'd imagine anyway. So when I look at these pics I'm gobsmacked that they've looked at them and thought "yeah, I'm looking hot I'll upload that", to a worldwide audience.

Last edited:

Battlecruiser3000ad

Smart
kiwifarms.net
Most of us like to look as good as we can when having a photo taken, I'd imagine anyway. So when I look at these pics I'm gobsmacked that they've looked at them and thought "yeah, I'm looking hot I'll upload that", to a worldwide audience.
Maybe they have a humiliation fetish like Fire. At least I like to think it's a conscious thing borne of perversion rather than a disconnection from reality so strong I can't comprehend it.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net

I think it's important to remember that it's a strong possibility that these creeps are stroking it to their own pics

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino