Most physically repulsive tranny? -

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

soft breathing

i'm a tired piece of shit.
kiwifarms.net
The top left one's Twitter account is full of treasures. A real gamer gorl.

1578488053161.png

1578488181301.png

1578488193461.png

1578488206368.png

1578488223000.png

1578488240651.png

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
@joss_prior on Twitter has some quite horrific followers. Latest is this creature (Archive). Cheers, Joshy son! Keep 'em coming.

View attachment 1088340
This one's just ugly, maybe a 3/10 on a good day. Not really all that horrifying, especially compared to diapynegro.

"I just got my balls cut off, time to post on reddit about it"

The top left one's Twitter account is full of treasures. A real gamer gorl.

View attachment 1088438
View attachment 1088440
View attachment 1088441
View attachment 1088442
View attachment 1088443
View attachment 1088444
The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

Xochi

Glow-in-the-dark nigger
kiwifarms.net
It's also way easier nowadays than ever to find tutorials on how to correctly apply make up. Youtube and Instagram are filled with that shit.
I also bet that people in those make-up-stores would be willing to guide and help a Troon with choosing a good foundation/make-up/whatever for them if they just asked without being creepy about it.

But instead it's like you say - zero effort.
That's what TRUE AND HONEST trannies (and women who are inexperienced with makeup) do. The problem is that these troons are so far up their own asses that they think they're automatically hot as fuck even without makeup, and also that they can apply it flawlessly because they're awesome. End result is that they strut around with lipstick slathered in the vague area of their mouths and foundation three shades too bright for them, thinking "tee hee don't stare at me silly boys" while everyone else is thinking "another one's escaped from the hospital".

The setting of this photo seems to imply that he took it in a public bathroom and I really that's not true and he just has a spacious bathroom at home. Who the fuck even makes adult MLP garments?

If I'm honest, Lizstar passes pretty well. Maybe it's just in that photo but he looks like your standard fat chick. The word "polycule" makes me want to die though. As does the enormous gap in VTheDeer's teeth, Hex's vacant stare, and Cassie's creepy smirk. The less said about Proto the better.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
What will always be hilarious is these dudes whining about 'erasure' and being invalidated whilst doing everything in their power to erase and beat down biological women, what's worse is the support they get from the vocal left.

Nevermind acting as if only THEIR mental illnesses matter. There's nothing like shitting on the very people you imitate in order to spread equality and gain sympathy.

soft breathing

kiwifarms.net
What will always be hilarious is these dudes whining about 'erasure' and being invalidated whilst doing everything in their power to erase and beat down biological women, what's worse is the support they get from the vocal left.
Especially since their problems aren't as unique as they love to make them out to be.

How many women are there who think their nose is too big and their tits too small?
How many women feel like shit and insecure because of their appearance in general and others just brush them off aka "you're slim, what are you complaining about?".
How many women are depressed and learn to hide it? Or get told to just suck it up? "You have sex, you have nothing to whine about".

But no. No cis girl or person could ever understand the (self inflected) hell a Troon goes through. Never.

soft breathing

kiwifarms.net
So, I went back to the poem-writing Troon because why not.
... I should not have done that. His "poetry" is shit.

"Are you gay or just an art student?" is my new favorite Troon quote of the week though.

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.37.11 PM.png

Imagine someone hits on you and just wants to fuck you. Oh no. What a pig.

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.37.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.38.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.38.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.39.08 PM.png

Some selfies.
Keep in mind that someone apparently told this Troon that he's "stunning" and "his little pearl".
:shit-eating:

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.38.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 9.38.35 PM.png

Monika H.

Probelmatic fascist bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I went back to the poem-writing Troon because why not.
... I should not have done that. His "poetry" is shit.

"Are you gay or just an art student?" is my new favorite Troon quote of the week though.

View attachment 1090957
Imagine someone hits on you and just wants to fuck you. Oh no. What a pig.

View attachment 1090958
View attachment 1090959
View attachment 1090961
View attachment 1090963
That's not poetry, that's just random words crumpled together to make boo-ooh, pity me faux depression shit.
Also LMAO at the "you're stunning, I'm just another notch on his belt" poem, it's obviously that's just some fantasy he had as he absolutely doesn't pass as a woman for heteros and gay guys wouldn't fuck such a whiney.
This troon may not be as revolting as the others but he's so full of shit.

Fangsofjeff

♡ my gender identity is your mom ♡
kiwifarms.net
Behold this beautiful maiden, courtesy of the #girlslikeus hashtag...
tellme.pngtellme2.pngtellme3.png1578347271330.pngtellme4.jpegcatears.pnggirlbulge.png

I love how that hashtag was meant to make people think transwomen are just like regular women yet it's used by a bunch of greasy coomer freakshows.
What I wanna know is how they get their hair looking fried af but also somehow greasy at the same time. It seems to be a troon fashion.
Shitty hair dye combined with the bad hygiene autists tend to have, probably.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino