Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This one has a thread here.

This is a rando I saw on Instagram with bonus before trooning picture:

D656D3CF-EF1D-4A12-883B-AC498EA059FF.jpeg
15700520-AA36-4B1B-9D2D-9A5ECA9A2745.jpeg
05B9E39A-C8A1-4683-9A18-4ABF34ADC316.jpeg

The next one is a female They/Them who works in Ulta as a makeup artist with an emotional support chihuahua slung across her body. She crowdfunded for anorexia treatment which people didn’t think she needed and she posts the usual thirst shots and videos of her smoking weed/doing dabs and complaining about how horrible public transportation in Seattle is as well as how she hates the bus drivers because they make her pay her fare. *gasp*

6A97E530-75C1-47A4-90A4-6DD063F19406.png

EE476BB5-3F84-4F94-BAE4-AB431EC94663.png

2C3E8EFB-F788-4CD2-82F4-D193669521A7.png

4D6DAA30-4DE0-4351-BF38-8054323A6F44.png

43657103-3973-4CFF-A033-ED38EBA4B620.png

Last edited:

soft breathing

˙oƃɐ ǝɯᴉʇ ƃuol ɐ ƃuᴉplᴉnq ǝɥʇ ʇɟǝl sɐɥ poƃ
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 11.41.26 AM.png

two words: arm. hair.

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 11.43.26 AM.png

Is there a term for this kind of face/smile a lot of them pull?
The "imma tilt my head and smile as fugly as possible while staring into the camera's soul" face?

Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 11.41.54 AM.png

Not a tranny obviously but spotted on the MtF pleddit.
The "lady" on the anime picture is literally a trap as far as I know.

Real Mutha For Ya

I just wanna sit at the front of a bus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, I went back to the poem-writing Troon because why not.
... I should not have done that. His "poetry" is shit.

"Are you gay or just an art student?" is my new favorite Troon quote of the week though.

View attachment 1090957
Imagine someone hits on you and just wants to fuck you. Oh no. What a pig.

View attachment 1090958
View attachment 1090959
View attachment 1090961
View attachment 1090963

Some selfies.
Keep in mind that someone apparently told this Troon that he's "stunning" and "his little pearl".
:shit-eating:

View attachment 1090964
View attachment 1090965
So if he's in the closet, does he clean that shit off his face before venturing out? Or upstairs out of the basement?

Monika H.

Digging 'cause all good boys are dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1092049
Why use a character that's the icon for trap hentai, if they want to be taken seriously and not like they sex maniacs they are?
They keep saying they don't want us cis people to see them as sex objects, but they do see themselves as such and chose to make that their lifestyle.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why use a character that's the icon for trap hentai, if they want to be taken seriously and not like they sex maniacs they are?
They keep saying they don't want us cis people to see them as sex objects, but they do see themselves as such and chose to make that their lifestyle.
Maybe they're trying to use reverse psychology. They don't have to worry about it because most people don't see them as sex objects at all. We think they are gross, perverted freaks. Only other gross, perverted freaks are into crazy dudes larping as women. That shit's not normal.

soft breathing

kiwifarms.net

If I'm not totally mistaken, they only don't want to be seen as sex objects by other dudes. At least their behaviour comes across like that. Getting hit on by women seems to be fine and desirable.
Wanna bet that the poem-writing Troon would be drooling if a lady would have offered him sex even if he'd just be "another notch in her belt"?

Monika H.

Digging 'cause all good boys are dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I'm not totally mistaken, they only don't want to be seen as sex objects by other dudes. At least their behaviour comes across like that. Getting hit on by women seems to be fine and desirable.
Wanna bet that the poem-writing Troon would be drooling if a lady would have offered him sex even if he'd just be "another notch in her belt"?
It's no wonder many of those troons are "lesbians".
If they aren't fetishists, they are just incels in drag.

Chamulum

kiwifarms.net
Behold this beautiful maiden, courtesy of the #girlslikeus hashtag...
View attachment 1091050View attachment 1091052View attachment 1091053View attachment 1091054View attachment 1091056View attachment 1091058View attachment 1091060

I love how that hashtag was meant to make people think transwomen are just like regular women yet it's used by a bunch of greasy coomer freakshows.

Shitty hair dye combined with the bad hygiene autists tend to have, probably.
You can deflect all sorts of shit with that bigass forehead.

Misaki Nakahara

I ate Party Cheese Salad and lived
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1092048
two words: arm. hair.

View attachment 1092050
Is there a term for this kind of face/smile a lot of them pull?
The "imma tilt my head and smile as fugly as possible while staring into the camera's soul" face?

View attachment 1092049

The trannies who make these images actually do look like they were drawn by a manga artist; Junji fucking Ito.

Top Notch Turf

I love a freshly mowed lawn.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday was #IAmNonbinary day and it did not disappoint.
View attachment 1093741
Any beard owners here who can elaborate on how they keep you safe? Is it their heating qualities, that keep you from getting hypothermia? Or do they have some sort of built in alarm system?

Edit: deleted extra shit that I’d included in multiquote by accident.

soft breathing

kiwifarms.net
Any beard owners here who can elaborate on how they keep you safe? Is it their heating qualities, that keep you from getting hypothermia? Or do they have some sort of built in alarm system?

I suppose he's under the impression that as soon as he shaves his beard off he turns into a 'real woman' instantly and every guy will want to fuck him or he gets raped or some shit.

Since that's probably him projecting his own thoughts when he sees a woman onto other dudes.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
These fucks are on another level of patronising bollocks.

So all you need is shit make-up skills, an ugly dress (and the face of a nonce) and BAM you have the full woman experience. We'll ignore the fact you've got no idea what being an actual woman entails and let you play pretend with our existence mate. As long as they feel comfortable.

Such brave girls.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net