Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Misaki Nakahara

Personally killed 18 transwomen-of-colour
kiwifarms.net
I’ve seen pics of them before transition on their instagram, can’t remember it. They were a really cute girl before trooning out. I can’t take FtM’s seriously. The picture of a muscular bearded man with a vagina is too ridiculous.

now enjoy these pictures and screencaps of a disgusting sand nigga muslim tranny who grew up in a preppy neighborhood but never shuts up about being oppressed on facebook.

View attachment 1248264View attachment 1248265
Mmm look at that CHIN
View attachment 1248266
No tranny would be complete without exceptional, whiny political views.
View attachment 1248267
Shares Afghanistan news, would be killed in Afghanistan.
View attachment 1248268View attachment 1248270
What is it with trannies and posting almost identical “transition timeline” photos? Literally looks the same but with different camera angle, filter and facial expression.
View attachment 1248271
I can only wonder how those Muslim news anchors must feel about some faggot prep tranny in America sharing their news.

View attachment 1248275
Blaire White “Filters and angles,” syndrome
View attachment 1248276
Apparently they do speaking engagements. No tranny would be complete without both exceptional views and the need to express those unoriginal, whiny, exceptional views to everyone and anyone.
View attachment 1248277
Look at that JAWLINE and OBUNGA NOSE. Literally looks like a male punk rocker from the 90s.

View attachment 1248278
I'd say this one is pretty close to passing, honestly. Jawline is kinda big but not ridiculously so.

That said, the idea of a Muslim tranny is hilarious. How does that even exist? How do his parents feel about it? How does Allah feel about it?

Mr Himmler

Reichsminister für Arschlochbilder
kiwifarms.net
I'd say this one is pretty close to passing, honestly. Jawline is kinda big but not ridiculously so.

That said, the idea of a Muslim tranny is hilarious. How does that even exist? How do his parents feel about it? How does Allah feel about it?
Like I said, they have Blaire White “Angles and Filters syndrome.” When not taken from very specific angles and filtered to death, as well as caked in makeup, their chin is very pronounced and masculine, they have a strong jawline, their nose is fucking gigantic, their lower lip makes them look like a mongoloid or r3tard, their eyebrows are way too fucking thick (trim that shit sand nigga) and their forehead is fucking huge.

No amount of filters, makeup or camera angles can hide ugliness forever, it just buys time.

On the second note, I have looked into the Quran and Islam has very strict rules about men and women being male and female from birth. There is no concept of gender, you are what Allah made you period. Furthermore, there are also strict dress code rules. Crossdressing is seen as unpious and therefore haram.

The only muslims who think transgenders are valid and should be allowed to exist are online LARPers and ones who live in the west. No actual muslim from an actual muslim country would tolerate this faggot shit. Only good thing about these countries.

• Informative
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
The Chirpy Scouse Drag Queen Joss Prior has only gone and done it again! This is Abby one of his associates (Archive)
Abby is scrounging cash so he can continue poisoning and mutilating himself.
Abby doesn’t really pass that well:
View attachment 1229853View attachment 1229854View attachment 1229855View attachment 1229856View attachment 1229857View attachment 1229858View attachment 1229859View attachment 1229860View attachment 1229861View attachment 1229862View attachment 1229863
And like all of these mentally ill attention seekers he’s constantly asking for validation.
View attachment 1229868
That looks like my autistic cousin who simps for Greta Thunberg.

Tags
None