Most physically repulsive tranny? -

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love Chirpy Scouse Drag Queen Joss Prior’s twitter feed. Posts like this bring forth a multitude of mentally ill fuckwits.

Here’s a couple of exceptional individuals:
First one up is Maria/Archive a resident of the North American colonies.
B3B73FB5-DB4A-4D55-9677-E5CCC4D4BFF7.jpeg
Next is Kerri one of those married Troons who came out to his wife and now lives on a boat as a lesbian Archive
C452143B-A5C8-4C71-B841-A8847068A725.jpeg
550746C4-82DC-40E4-8CD3-483D99EA7DCD.jpeg
And a Troon who has appeared before Nicola a ballet dancer, who’s Male pattern baldness gets worse with each new profile picture/ Archive

4B89053D-E168-4AAF-90ED-61B3047E61EA.jpeg

keep ‘em coming, Joshy-boi, keep ‘em coming!

Last edited:

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
And a Troon who has appeared before Nicola a ballet dancer, who’s Male pattern baldness gets worse with each new profile picture/ Archive

View attachment 1266992

keep ‘em coming, Joshy-boi, keep ‘em coming!
The eyebrows are an absolute hoot, looks as though he drew them without a mirror whilst the other hand was pulling on his tutu. As for the lipstick ROFL.

Real Mutha For Ya

puffing and blowing in your ear-hole
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The eyebrows are an absolute hoot, looks as though he drew them without a mirror whilst the other hand was pulling on his tutu. As for the lipstick on the bottom lip ROFL.
And these are Twitter profile pictures. They are the best look they can achieve. They think they look stunning. Troonism is a mental illness.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

ratfucking mong
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 694744
While he's not the fugliest around (:optimistic: he's still fugly as fuck though), I just think the fact Stephoknee or whatever says he's a six-year-old girl who likes getting it up the ass from his "daddy" is pretty repulsive.
SO I put a friend onto this page, and got THIS in response: Doxxy!!

Appears he's a commiefag from Peterborough ontario.

Raf, the story with this guy whos real name is PAUL WOLSHT is that he plays the tranny / pedo card because his wife was filing for divorce and seeking a lot of money in payment . He plays this card to appear as mentally unstable and unable to pay . Its all an ACT for him to get out of paying child support. .... he was also one of the top organizers of occu cult toronto. Stand by for pics of him from Occupy Toronto

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
And these are Twitter profile pictures. They are the best look they can achieve. They think they look stunning. Troonism is a mental illness.
People will start to believe anything if they're told it often enough. I've been told by trans friends that you have to go to fucking /lgbt/ on 4chan of all places to get genuine criticism and advice on how to look more like real women, because 4chan posts aren't censored and you're much more likely to be told it exactly how it is. Trannies on these limp-dick censored sites like Twitter (censored by an algorithm to actively hide potentially "offensive" replies) and Reddit (censored by bugman mods and the downvote system pushing down "offensive" posts) that exist in a hugbox where all they see is their fellow trannies and bugman simps telling them they're supermodels.

murgatroid

kiwifarms.net
I remember when Xeni did a review of some tech gadget and it had photos of Xeni using it. Everyone in the comments started saying "man hands" and Xeni freaked out and deleted everything. You can do chin and adam's apple shaving, but you can't fix those big ol' man mitts.
Maybe she deleted them because they were retarded comments because she's not a man. She was born Jennifer Hamm and has had breast cancer.

Fangsofjeff

♡ TE without the RF ♡
kiwifarms.net
Why would an FtM post this? I thought they got dysphoric about their tits. It's like an MtF saying "look at my massive shoulders".
A lot of FTMs have a misgendering fetish it seems.

Maybe she deleted them because they were exceptional comments because she's not a man. She was born Jennifer Hamm and has had breast cancer.
I think the real reason they misgendered her isn't the hands or the flat chest, it's the name. In 2020, Xeni reeks of tranny.
87f4c7bcf76f53707fbb45d41f08dce5.jpg
She's also into tech, a field where 90% of people labeled women are trans. She's an easy pick for terves who are desperate to clock someone, unfortunately.

Edit: somehow I missed this post.
Sometimes Twitter isn't so bad. You just have to finely sift through the shit to find good gems:

View attachment 1264404
Holy hell, in that pic it looks like she's going out of her way to look like a tranny. The hair, the clothes, the name, everything screams mentally ill man going through middle age crisis. This is like, trannyface. I'm surprised trannies aren't crying "my culture isn't a costume".

It's actually an interesting look for a cis woman. 🤔

Last edited:

lightswitchdoll

oh mate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SO I put a friend onto this page, and got THIS in response: Doxxy!!

Appears he's a commiefag from Peterborough ontario.

Raf, the story with this guy whos real name is PAUL WOLSHT is that he plays the tranny / pedo card because his wife was filing for divorce and seeking a lot of money in payment . He plays this card to appear as mentally unstable and unable to pay . Its all an ACT for him to get out of paying child support. .... he was also one of the top organizers of occu cult toronto. Stand by for pics of him from Occupy Toronto
He already has his own horrorcow thread here but it's been dead for a while.

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
I think the real reason they misgendered her isn't the hands or the flat chest, it's the name. In 2020, Xeni reeks of tranny.
Perhaps she had a hand transplant. Her mitts looked like the hands of a longshoreman with magenta fingernail polish. She clearly has had facial surgery- the same kind trannies get. Look at that unnatural chin! Chin shaving gone too far. Look at the top half of her head compared to the bottom half. Oh and this... https://www.webmd.com/breast-cancer/news/20190515/trans-women-on-hormones-have-more--breast-cancer I bet that old name is a variation of her dead name. Jennifer Hamm... Jonathan Pigget perhaps?

Tags
None