Mother's Basement / Geoff Thew - Professional Shillbag and eCuckold

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
I feel like Thew is on the absolute cusp of being a true cow, he's got major potential, occasionally spergs out, but he's just not there yet. One more major plunge would probably be irreversible for him, he can't take criticism or being mocked, but until a good chunk of average people seeing his content/tweets are there to laugh at him, he'll act like a tard but you can't really tard cum him. He has fallen a pretty good distance just over the past 6 months or so, definitely worth keeping an eye on for future lulz.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like Thew is on the absolute cusp of being a true cow, he's got major potential, occasionally spergs out, but he's just not there yet. One more major plunge would probably be irreversible for him, he can't take criticism or being mocked, but until a good chunk of average people seeing his content/tweets are there to laugh at him, he'll act like a tard but you can't really tard cum him. He has fallen a pretty good distance just over the past 6 months or so, definitely worth keeping an eye on for future lulz.
This thread's already been approved a while back, so it's weird to say that he's not a true cow.
Really, you could say that about anyone here going through a bit of a lull.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
This thread's already been approved a while back, so it's weird to say that he's not a true cow.
Really, you could say that about anyone here going through a bit of a lull.
What I mean is that he does funny exceptional stuff good for a laugh, but you can't really troll him into a reaction yet, which is where the term lolcow comes from. He's been on a steady decline for the past few months, but at the moment he's an in progress cow.

Violence Jack

Hands-on paleontologist
kiwifarms.net
What I mean is that he does funny exceptional stuff good for a laugh, but you can't really troll him into a reaction yet, which is where the term lolcow comes from. He's been on a steady decline for the past few months, but at the moment he's an in progress cow.
I think trying to define him is useless to the conversation. If he demonstrates himself to be a cow he is as such. We don't need over-head on whether or not he is cow-like.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
I didn't see these archived. He's also dropped below $1500 on patreon, which is the goal he needs to pay his editor.

View attachment 744891
"it's not my place to share."

Literally same tweet

"Your backing the wrong horse."

Geoff you knew this wasn't your lane and you drove into it like a half blind grandma eating soup while driving onto a intersection

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't see these archived. He's also dropped below $1500 on patreon, which is the goal he needs to pay his editor.

View attachment 744891
Like most of what Geoff does, these tweets aged poorly. Im not gonna bust his balls for this old tweet now but it is pretty interesting to look back at all the KickVic talking points condensed into one screenshot

Mr. Sandwiches

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
kiwifarms.net
"it's not my place to share."

Literally same tweet

"Your backing the wrong horse."

Geoff you knew this wasn't your lane and you drove into it like a half blind grandma eating soup while driving onto a intersection
I didnt think Geoff could have worser takes about things he has no clue about beyond American politics, yet here. we. are.

Mr. Sandwiches

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
kiwifarms.net
Not even the best.

Fucking, the SAO Abridged series is a more poignant critique of the series than anything Geoff has ever said.
Is that so? lol I've never seen it, and I was going to mention Digibro, but truly that's just embarrassing.
And between that and his verbose analyzing of anime openings (can we all agree that that series is as painfully obnoxious as it is autistic?) what does Geoff really have to coast on? His lady of the night he pimps out isn't getting it done, so what now?

Pull out his trump card (no pun intended) and perform the long-awaited henshin into troon, and start a Patreon or GFM surrounding surgery funds?

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino