Mother's Basement / Geoff Thew - Professional Shillbag, eCuckold and Occasional Homosexual, “Did I mention I have an e-prostitute wife.”

altleftleftleft

kiwifarms.net
bit offtopic, but what the fuck is riotwalkout, is this a valid cause, and if so how did geoff "i have really bad takes on everything" thew pick this up?
I still haven't learned much about it. Do a quick google gives me: Riot games employees protesting forced arbitration in allegations of sexual assault. It's new as far as I can tell. I leave this in the hands of those more capable and with more time to learn more.

Edit: Looks like the Riot Games Walkout is being followed on another thread on the farms

Last edited:
Reactions: SpergPatrol

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
bit offtopic, but what the fuck is riotwalkout, is this a valid cause, and if so how did geoff "i have really bad takes on everything" thew pick this up?
Riot are the company that make League of Legends. Last year a report revealed that they have a toxic work environment for women (including multiple accounts of a guy going around farting in people's faces and staff being so biased against women that a female staff member had a guy use her work and what was rejected when she presented it was immediately accepted when he did it) and recently it came out that Riot's contracts force arbitration (basically "You can't sue us"), so there's mass walkouts happening to try and force Riot's hand.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Riot are the company that make League of Legends. Last year a report revealed that they have a toxic work environment for women (including multiple accounts of a guy going around farting in people's faces and staff being so biased against women that a female staff member had a guy use her work and what was rejected when she presented it was immediately accepted when he did it) and recently it came out that Riot's contracts force arbitration (basically "You can't sue us"), so there's mass walkouts happening to try and force Riot's hand.
alright, somehow geoff stumbled onto a good cause. now, how will he fuck this up?

F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
Tenlied gave everyone a special little treat today free of charge
Edit:
I'll be honest, even if she is a shameless e-thot and there's some obvious surgery there, I think she's pretty cute and a good catch looks-wise, and obviously way out of the league of a soyboy like Geoff (which makes you immediately suspect she's just using him for the neet bucks his fans bring).

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
I'll be honest, even if she is a shameless e-thot and there's some obvious surgery there, I think she's pretty cute and a good catch looks-wise, and obviously way out of the league of a soyboy like Geoff (which makes you immediately suspect she's just using him for the neet bucks his fans bring).
Wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. She does come off as the one who'd be a gold digger for a self-admitted shill.

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. She does come off as the one who'd be a gold digger for a self-admitted shill.
I think they're equally shit people leeching off of each other. She's using his audience of desperate anime fans, while he boosts his ego showing off how he has a girlfriend. If you've ever seen a single video they've done together, they look awkward near each other. It's definitely not a relationship built on trust.

• Agree
Reactions: Jewelsmakerguy

Kill all whales

2nd best admiral.
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure this tweet won't be shared over and over when the inevitable "male feminist is actually a deviant sexual predator" happens to roundface here.
how many days has it been since a male feminist has been accused of sexual misconduct.is mb next?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino