Mother's Basement / Geoff Thew - Professional Shillbag, eCuckold, Brian Griffin of Anitube and Occasional Homosexual, “Did I mention I have an e-prostitute wife.”

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
No, he's full on fedora tipping reddit. The kind that thinks "IF GOD REAL WHY BAD THING HAPPEN" is a silver bullet takedown proving their views.
I wasn’t necessarily asking about his current faith. I was referring more to whether or not he had a catholic upbringing

altleftleftleft

kiwifarms.net

I haven't paid too much attention, but how long has Mat Pat been outsourcing game theory scripts to him? Also it's funny that now that he was under his previous goal to pay his editor, now he has a statement about how he's self sufficient that casually drops at the end he doesn't know wtf he's doing. Nice flexing, goeff. He tries to disguise it with a rant about community- a work schedule of watching anime all day and wanking off has infantilized his mind to the point where he can't speak without using autistically referencing anime troupes.

Forever Sunrise

Avatar? I don't need no stinkin' avatar.
kiwifarms.net

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
I’m not exactly sure what brought this up, but Geoff continues to be politically unpolitical.
View attachment 760346

Even Tenlied jumped into this one
I thought according to r/atheism where he's from they talk about how Christians are anti science? Every single pro abortion argument is either "it's inconvenient and I don't want to think about what really happens" or some smokescreen. Literally every single non boomer-politician pro lifer agrees that life begins at CONCEPTION.

X-Shaped Weeaboo

Not another anime avatar!
kiwifarms.net
I’m not exactly sure what brought this up, but Geoff continues to be politically unpolitical.
View attachment 760346
(https://twitter.com/G0ffThew/status/1128713316535132160?s=09)

Even Tenlied jumped into this one
This line of logic confuses me. "Insult this person instead of giving them honest feedback."

Listen, I don't really have an opinion on abortion one way or another but the dude is right; Pro-Abortion people are absolutely putting up a smoke-screen about why women get abortions. Sure some women are raped and such yadda yadda, but with the amount of reckless and thoughtless fucking happening in society you're going to tell me even half of those abortions are all circumstantially tragic?

No, humans are creatures susceptible to excess and over-indulgence; most women are totally getting abortions because they're irresponsibly fucking and to some people that's just asinine.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino