Mother's Basement / Geoff Thew - Professional Shillbag, eCuckold, Brian Griffin of Anitube and Occasional Homosexual, “Did I mention I have an e-prostitute wife.”

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

gangweedfan

Anime is the next stage of evoltin. now yuo see...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shit like this is why I hate video essay youtubers. You can tell he is trying to make everything he says sound as profound as possible when One piece is not even that complex of a show. I love one piece but it isnt like the deepest thing ever. Instead of analyzing the bee movie or shonen anime why dont these people just read a book?
I think the worst thing about this is that a lot of normies learn about anime from these faggots which makes them repeat whatever they hear from them. Getting into conspiracy territory here but I feel like some anime like jojos only got so well known recently despite being around since the 80s because of youtube astroturfing kind of like among us.

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
Shit like this is why I hate video essay youtubers. You can tell he is trying to make everything he says sound as profound as possible when One piece is not even that complex of a show. I love one piece but it isnt like the deepest thing ever. Instead of analyzing the bee movie or shonen anime why dont these people just read a book?
I think the worst thing about this is that a lot of normies learn about anime from these faggots which makes them repeat whatever they hear from them. Getting into conspiracy territory here but I feel like some anime like jojos only got so well known recently despite being around since the 80s because of youtube astroturfing kind of like among us.
Because there's nothing pseuds hate more than actual complex and thoughtful material. They can't risk having their intelligence or world view challenged, since that would be an attack on their ego. So they try to have their cake and eat it too, so they stick to doing all this "deep thinking" about children's cartoons.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Dang, did Slugbox really design that? He's usually so good with OCs:heart-empty:

The crop top outfit the 3D model uses is definitely better than the ugly fuzzy dress, but the big black bushy eyebrows just clash with the pink hair so much it ruins the entire design. Plus since she's already a moth and has the antennae bushy eyebrows just seem superfluous.
View attachment 1728456
View attachment 1728447
The model is well-made though, very expressive and nicer looking than most amateur Vtubers.
>Obviously ripping off a popular idea from someone else (I believe Korone was the first vtuber to really popularize the "animal girl" vtuber gimmick, and a moth girl from a hentai was a big meme before vtubers were even a thing)
>Make the design sluttier
>Add eye-searing pastel color palette
>Make the design overly busy with a bunch of superfluous bullshit

That's a Tenlied OC alright. Considering what her other one she had a different artist draw a while back looked like, I'll bet she gave a lot of input into the creation of this abomination. It shares a lot of the same features that make it shit.

vern

kiwifarms.net
Kinda stumbled this on accident but I think Geoff might be apart of a network called GeexPlus owned by Kadokawa which might explain his bookwalker visit a year ago.
the site doesn't give that much info aside from brief bios of those currently living in Japan and the ones in the overseas category just linking to personal YouTube channels.

Vlad Transylvania Mai

Despair
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1606325482140.png

so geoff has fallen down the v-tuber rabbit hole just wait until he finds out what knik matsuri is into.

cflame

Marquis of flames
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1748765

so geoff has fallen down the v-tuber rabbit hole just wait until he finds out what knik matsuri is into.
Watched it, felt kind of surface since level since he only talked about hololive and mentioned Kizuna AI at the beginning and end, but overall ok. Didn't mention Matsuri at all, did talk about Marine tho. Surprised his favorite holo wasn't Gura, being a closet lolicon and all. The holos he watches are Ina, Amelia, Kiara, Korone, and Roberu. I suppose that's why he didn't talk about any of the other holos besides Marine, Pekora, and Polka
but does he take a second to plug his whore's wife's vtuber shit?
but I'm fairly positive he made this video precisely because it's the perfect excuse to shill his ho's attempt at a vtuber career.
He didn't mention her outside of the podcast they have together. Maybe she wants to do this on her own.

Doctor Placebo

Bloody, bloody 2020.
kiwifarms.net
Watched it, felt kind of surface since level since he only talked about hololive and mentioned Kizuna AI at the beginning and end, but overall ok. Didn't mention Matsuri at all, did talk about Marine tho. Surprised his favorite holo wasn't Gura, being a closet lolicon and all. The holos he watches are Ina, Amelia, Kiara, Korone, and Roberu. I suppose that's why he didn't talk about any of the other holos besides Marine, Pekora, and Polka

He didn't mention her outside of the podcast they have together. Maybe she wants to do this on her own.
Geoff should make a video about this.

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1748765

Geoff would have had a competition with Digi if he thinks that real life girlfriends could be VTubers. The only “deep, dark hole” he’s trapped in his viewership being constantly shilled by streaming anime websites.

Woke Blue Muttlema

DMs might be open, but your heart is not
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1748765

Aye, a little tradition I have going on the Quinton Reviews thread is recommending smaller semi related channels that pretty much prove how much of a hack he is. In this case I give the denizens of this thread a video alternative on the same topic in case you want to spare the braincells.

Neo-Holstien

I'm gonna skooooooom
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Aye, a little tradition I have going on the Quinton Reviews thread is recommending smaller semi related channels that pretty much prove how much of a hack he is. In this case I give the denizens of this thread a video alternative on the same topic in case you want to spare the braincells.
my Armenian brother!!!! Glink makes some good content, not to mention he probably has more astringens the geoff, hbomber, and quinton combined

Slamerella

I've completed 300 missions in VR
kiwifarms.net
my Armenian brother!!!! Glink makes some good content, not to mention he probably has more astringens the geoff, hbomber, and quinton combined
Has more balls to cover fringe topics and discuss things others wouldn't in other people's videos, like the Games Done Quick video.

vern

kiwifarms.net
As always, Geoff riding Gigguk's coattails.
If that geexplus thing is true that it makes it a little more sad since both him and Gigguk are part of the same network.
So in a sense is he is also copying his coworkers work.

Speaking of Gigguk, found a little tidbit from a podcast he's in where he mentioned how Geoff thought the line "it's like downing a pint of cocaine" was a good way to describe something.

Mumkey Lover

kiwifarms.net
More Tenleid/vtube bullshit. Decided to watch a few minutes of her "debut" and besides being late due to technical problems nothing of note has happened. She's basically doing the most generic "This is who i am" thing. all vtubers do, but in the most boring way possible. She's also using her normal voice which, in my opinion, clashes so much against the design of the character she's using.

If anyone else wants to suffer through it, here's the link to the stream.