Mother's Basement / Geoff Thew - Professional Shillbag, eCuckold, Brian Griffin of Anitube and Occasional Homosexual, “Did I mention I have an e-prostitute wife.”

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I like how Geoff makes reading one piece out to be this gigantic daunting task, meanwhile 3 podcasts have already gone through the entirety of the story including the movies. In short, geoff is a nigger
Geoff clamors for the instant gratification of joining a community and imposing his shitty ideals on them. See his fucking retarded JoJos video.

albert chan

Spanish women are the best.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like how Geoff makes reading one piece out to be this gigantic daunting task, meanwhile 3 podcasts have already gone through the entirety of the story including the movies. In short, geoff is a nigger
It’s things like this that make me doubt that One Piece is as appreciated in the West if compared to DBZ and Naruto. If Mother’s Basement can’t be bothered to take OP seriously, then why should any OP fans take him seriously?

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Subject of which, he is appeared on a podcast to celebrate the landmark 1000th One Piece issue. Despite not catching up with the Manga or Anime yet:

Ery3S8VVQAAWA2N.jpg

https://twitter.com/GodswillUgwaJr/status/1350155610268921858

Wingnut

WARNING: Remove before flight.
kiwifarms.net

KaibaCorp ToeSucker

Seto Kaiba plz step on me I beg of you
kiwifarms.net
Dang, did Slugbox really design that? He's usually so good with OCs:heart-empty:

The crop top outfit the 3D model uses is definitely better than the ugly fuzzy dress, but the big black bushy eyebrows just clash with the pink hair so much it ruins the entire design. Plus since she's already a moth and has the antennae bushy eyebrows just seem superfluous.
View attachment 1728456
View attachment 1728447
The model is well-made though, very expressive and nicer looking than most amateur Vtubers.
Bruh that V-Tuber looks like the pigtail girl from Eiken. :lit:
komoe-harumachi-893.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

haha fune sex numbr

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1856332
A star sprinkled Shill cast.
Oh wow, One Piece AND politics! Haha, what if BIDEN ate a magic fruit that gave him anime powers, haha, I bet he and Bernie would get along on Luffy's crew and they'd have adventures, haha. But I'm not just some mindless drone that consumes a form of entertainment made for retards, I also consume anime. Did you know that One Piece shares a couple story beats with this one Greek epic? That means its smart, I'm smart for noticing that. Know how that one guy has a bunch of swords? Those kinds of swords are called "Katanas" and they come from Japan, I know a lot about Japan because Japan makes ANIME! One Piece is so long, haha, even though if you took just the text, it's maybe as long as your typical young adult novel. Its actually pretty impressive that I've been reading the equivalent of a Goosebumps for the last two decades, I'm an expert.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I am coming back here and I don't know if this has been talked about but recently I watched Geoff's FMA movie video and it comes across as stealth shilling for the Death Note Netflix movie because he acts like the movie was a 1:1 rushed adaptation of the FMA manga when the movie adapted out vital characters, killed off characters, and clearly was going it's own "original" route like FMA 2003 while throwing in well known moments that don't fit. Makes me wonder if Geoff kept this shitty style of reviewing of misleading people on a movie/show's content to push some agenda.

Zero Day Defense

"Now come, Samurai. Put on a good show."
kiwifarms.net
The only people I even know on this list are the Shill and ProZD, and I stopped following ZD's stuff when he chimped out during the BLM riots.
Super Eyepatch Wolf also does anime analyses, but is demonstrably more bearable. CalebCity does Vine-style skits. And... that's all I got.

I barely cared about ProZD, in some ways he was funny but he was also rather hackeneyed. I definitively stopped watching his stuff after he tried to be included in the #kickvic noise by talking about how Vic's alleged misdeeds were an "open secret".

Death Grips - Steroids

(Crouching Tiger Hidden Gabber Megamix)
kiwifarms.net
The only people I even know on this list are the Shill and ProZD, and I stopped following ZD's stuff when he chimped out during the BLM riots.
The rest of these people are a "literally who?" to me.
Roger and Chibi are boring episode/chapter reviewers/reactors. Grandline is a youtuber who exclusively talks about One Piece. Kimmie D is some Twitch girl who occasionally does shitty short skits like a shitty female ProZD. George is some TikToker I guess. You're not missing out. Eyepatch is a pretty good youtuber though. He gets lumped into anitube despite mostly being known for talking about video games and wrestling.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although I got bored of Geoff's thread well over a year ago, I came across this guy on Twitter who runs a much smaller YouTube channel that also talks about Japanese pop culture. Idk how inaccurate Geoff's points are about the Sonic franchise, though I found it interesting to see this guy's long response thread to a lot of the supposed misinformation Geoff's shat out in his video out.

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 2.36.13 AM.png
https://twitter.com/the_stevem/status/1373264937926205443 / https://archive.ph/Sf19G

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 2.37.57 AM.png
https://twitter.com/the_stevem/status/1373316268984520704 / https://archive.ph/Io6Im