Mother's Basement / Geoff Thew - Professional Shillbag, eCuckold, Brian Griffin of Anitube and Occasional Homosexual, “Did I mention I have an e-prostitute wife.”

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
Sorry to double post but here’s the tweet since he deleted it

View attachment 2441064
This all could have been avoided if he positioned it as “An interesting new way to rewatch Jojo’s” but no. He had to be all Geoff about it and look stupid. Also, the list will be on the internet forever, so deleting it doesn’t matter.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
This all could have been avoided if he positioned it as “An interesting new way to rewatch Jojo’s” but no. He had to be all Geoff about it and look stupid. Also, the list will be on the internet forever, so deleting it doesn’t matter.
No, what's wrong with watching stuff in fucking order?

No, what's wrong with watching stuff in fucking order?
Nothing. That’s the intended way to watch it and the way a first time viewer should watch it.
But for people who have already watched it, viewing order changes can be ways to spice up a rewatch. (For example, there’s a few different orders to watch the Star Wars films that are all intended to illicit different reactions)
I’m not saying it has to be this way every time, but if Geoff really wanted to show off his stupid list, that way of presenting it would have been the only way to salvage it rather than saying it’s the TRUE WAY TO WATCH JOJO’S.

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
kiwifarms.net
4, 2, 5, first half of 3, 1, second half of 3, 6, 7, 8
Wow I am horribly disappointed.

I thought there would at least be something to make fun of here, but instead it is like walking into a bathroom stall and seeing the cocaine fueled ravings of an insane hobo scrawled in the wall with feces.

Sure its terrible, but it is mostly just confusing.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Wow I am horribly disappointed.

I thought there would at least be something to make fun of here, but instead it is like walking into a bathroom stall and seeing the cocaine fueled ravings of an insane hobo scrawled in the wall with feces.

Sure its terrible, but it is mostly just confusing.
His general idea was to create a suspenseful build up to Dio

Honka Honka Burning Love

I am the Clownvis..Honk Honk Ba Donk.
kiwifarms.net
Okay...Dio is a meme, he is a wonderfully over the top amazing meme and I love him.

But he is a Meme, you don't build him up in terms of suspense because you are going to be horribly disappointed when you get the flamingly Homosexual pretty boi screaming "ZE WAUROD" and "ROAD ROLLA DAAAAAA"

With Geoffs order all you are really going to do is blow your load on the 2 best villains.

Dr. Pasquale

Harvard PhD
kiwifarms.net
4, 2, 5, first half of 3, 1, second half of 3, 6, 7, 8
What's the logic of putting 5 after 2? Is 2 after 4 only because Joseph Joestar? Having 1 sandwiched between Road Arc and Egypt Arc just so it can act as a flashback/origin story is beyond exceptional

And then, by part 6, he just gives up and tells people to read it like Araki intended anyway

This is beyond austistic even for MB standards, the only reason he made this to begin with is to excuse part skippers and for Crunchyroll money, how the fuck does this man has a following that takes him seriously?

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
Okay...Dio is a meme, he is a wonderfully over the top amazing meme and I love him.

But he is a Meme, you don't build him up in terms of suspense because you are going to be horribly disappointed when you get the flamingly Homosexual pretty boi screaming "ZE WAUROD" and "ROAD ROLLA DAAAAAA"

With Geoffs order all you are really going to do is blow your load on the 2 best villains.
Are you suggesting that Geoff is only familiar with JoJo through memes? And that he was just along out his ass?

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
That is dumb since the series is not about DIO

Parts 1-3 were intended to be a trilogy about the Joestar family

It also gives bad expectations for Jojo by starting with Part 4 since Part 4 is a slice of life story so it would make people think Jojo is like Persona which it isn’t.

MF ALBERT

Novice computer programmer celebrating Halloween
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That is dumb since the series is not about DIO

Parts 1-3 were intended to be a trilogy about the Joestar family

It also gives bad expectations for Jojo by starting with Part 4 since Part 4 is a slice of life story so it would make people think Jojo is like Persona which it isn’t.
Do you really expect a so-called Jojo fan like Geoff to understand this? That “watch it in order“ tweet made by him looked like bait to show off he cared more for overanalyzing year old Dio memes than actually watching the series as a whole.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
What's the logic of putting 5 after 2? Is 2 after 4 only because Joseph Joestar? Having 1 sandwiched between Road Arc and Egypt Arc just so it can act as a flashback/origin story is beyond exceptional

And then, by part 6, he just gives up and tells people to read it like Araki intended anyway

This is beyond austistic even for MB standards, the only reason he made this to begin with is to excuse part skippers and for Crunchyroll money, how the fuck does this man has a following that takes him seriously?
I can tell you why he ordered it like this.
Part 4: so you learn about stands
Part 2: so you learn about Joseph, a small character in part 4, at his prime
Part 5: so you learn about Dios son and get hints of what Dio may be like
Part 3: so you can experience the build up journey towards Dio
Part 1: so you learn the origins of the upcoming villain Dio
Part 3: the exciting conclusion to the Dio arc
And the rest doesn't matter because it doesn't have Dio.

New Account

kiwifarms.net
When the manga was being translated parts 4, 5, and 6 were all being translated at the same time, so i cant shit on someone for watching out of order.