Mountain Dew

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

BonerMan

John Boehner
kiwifarms.net
Another thing, have any of you tried Baja Gold, yet?
Does it taste like Maui Burst repackaged?
Its similar but not exactly the same, if you arent trying for the prize only dew there isnt a reason to spend more for the baja gold

mango gem isnt that good imo too

@Archeops Theyre bringing back pitch black, they just recently filed a trademark on the zero version

Last edited:

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Children of Men is now a documentary! Fuck Satan!
kiwifarms.net
This Summer saw release of Purple Thunder and White Out. They're both really good.

Pringles Can

We Sold Out to Hot Ones Now available in stores
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This Summer saw release of Purple Thunder and White Out. They're both really good.
Unfortunately white out only went to Canada for a wide release. From what I know there are also a few states in the Midwest that also still have it. From what I understand there is like some bottling company that pretty much told PepsiCo to fuck off, and still makes the drink. Still sucks you can't easily get it, as white out is easily within my top 10.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Baja Gold is the closest to the Tropical Smash I've had recently, pineapple without the cloying coconut flavor.

Purple Thunder is okay. Kind of a generic berry flavor.

The Noise

kiwifarms.net
I've had zero sugar Mountain Dew. It's pretty okay, but I really prefer any other type of soda. Regular Mountain Dew is so acidic I can't believe they're allowed to sell it.

Dwight Frye

kiwifarms.net
It’s been out for some time but I just tried the Thrashed Apple flavor today. Pretty good, not the best apple flavored soda out there, but definitely something I can see myself getting again.

SSj_Ness

Time to rape organized crime
kiwifarms.net
I rarely drink soda but Baja Blast is a top tier one, regular Mountain Dew is good too. In fact, Diet Mountain Dew is even okay, which is weird because generally diet soda tastes bad with a strong chemical aftertaste.

Vanilla or Cherry Vanilla Pepsi are pretty good too. Honorable mention to Cherry 7-Up.